• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Bracket has a copy of the evidence, I think you have been duped by her

Ooooooops just hit the delete button msl:

Comment

It's ok, I have a copy too.
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Some piccies of past meets, just to show we're quite normal and refined.

Every one is welcome, there are still some rooms available, have a look at the list at the beginning of the thread.

We have a private function room booked from around noon to 9pm, so people won't be left hanging about in the bar on their own, and you'll be able to find each other, we have a quiz organised for the early evening, and the rooms are in the hotel attached to the bar, so not too far to stagger.

We also have some tshirts we'll bring along on the night....a souvenier lol

Come along and meet up with peeps from Beagles and other sites, everyones friendly and we don't sit about talking about debt all night

Partners, friends etc all welcome.

Any other old piccies welcome too...... (WITHIN REASON PEEKY!!!)

Last edited by Amethyst; 28th April 2009, 12:22:PM.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          Any other old piccies welcome too......
          Ile be back in a minute

ha ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
            Or if you look at the original post, nice try Hinge, but don't forget who has control of the edit logs , do you really want to start underhand tactics msl:also check the original wager, Bracket has a copy of the evidence, I think you have been duped by her

Legal Beagles

Yes I forgot how smart you Yorkshire men actually are, was thinking maybe Beryl would not have cottoned on to my little trickery lol.
            Anyway we take it as it comes I think, I am having fish everyday once a day from now till 13th June (it is very difficult though when I only like chippy fish and tinned red salmon) does anyone know of something else tasty that will perk up me brain fer the quiz?

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
              Ile be back in a minute

ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha, this was posted at 13.21 , now do you see what us girls have to put up with?

Comment

Ok here are a few pics of the drunken disorderly mob

AND THEN THERE'S THOSE WHO JUST CANT KEEP UP WITH THE PACE

More to follow

Comment

With a little bit 'o' this

and a little bit 'o' that

Comment

PJ doesn't always look that grumpy

Comment

enaid that first one was fantastic!! first laff ive had in ages..
                      water is supposed to be good for brain cells too lol

Comment

I know this isn't exactly pole dancing but it is absolutely hilarious, so thought I'd put it on here.

YouTube - Fat Man Dancing to Beyonce
                        Is no longer here

Comment

Do you think if he asked nicely she'd lend it to Tools for the 13th June?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ming-tour.html

Comment

About an hour ago I received a phone call from a foreign sounding guy, well Wakefield is foreign isn't it. Anyways this 'foreigner' reckons that Di and myself are going to be performing a tandem pole dance, well being the lady that I am, I politely informed him that ladies of a certain age, and errrrr the fuller figure, most certainly wouldn't be doing a tandem pole dance, to which he replied 'thats ok we are getting a re-inforced one installed' cheeky bugger.
                            Now knowing the 'foreigner' as we do, I must inform those of you who have not met him he probably weighs about 7 stone dripping wet and is about as fat as a match.
                            He then rambled on about something to do with Di and myself setting him up and no way will he or Beryl be dancing etc etc.
                            Now this guy is clearly highly delusional and we may have to carry a sedation dart gun with us, just in case he decides to try to make out that he is Mr Sensible on the night, as we who have met him know for a fact that he is as mad as a box of frogs.

Comment

Well I can't see where all this pole dancing idea has come from TBH.
                              Something about members was mentioned, then everything went blurred.
                              Sappy and I are only having a chuckle Tools, think it's cause it's my annual holiday, this night in Brum and I'm getting upsited.
                              So fear not, no one will ask you to pole dance

Comment

No, I thought we were going to ask him to do the Beyonce dance, I'm sure he'd be better than the fat bloke-
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X