• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
    Bring her with you then, although you don't want anyone to cramp your style!
    Bring her with me? you're having a bloody laugh. last meet I spent a bloody fortune and got thoroughly ****ed, if I bring her it will cost me more and I wont be allowed much drink..........VERY BAD IDEA WENDY! As for cramping my style, what style? I have none as those who have met me can verify.
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
      As for cramping my style, what style? I have none as those who have met me can verify.
      I did use the term VERY lightly pmsl.

In the interests of saving money and not being allowed to drink, I vote you leave Mrs Mc at home. We will look after you..........although if she knows that she will definitely not let you come.......
      Is no longer here

Comment

What area of the country are you coming from HOD? Are there any Beagles near you that you can hitch a lift with? if you are within a couple of hours of me I can come pick you up.
        Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
        Me VS Abbey Win
        BIL HSBC Credit Card
        BIL EGG
        BIL HSBC Loan
        BIL PPI Win

Comment

I'm still hoping to be there but Mrs Mc is telling me it is too far for me to go alone, so I will have to wait and see.

Have you not got a mate that can come down with you Happy?

Comment

Geeeezz Hoops, you don't know what you are letting yourself in for here, there are some major nutcases amongst this lot. Oi Liam I hope you're not referring to me

I'm still hoping to be there but Mrs Mc is telling me it is too far for me to go alone, so I will have to wait and see.
            Oh go on bring her hun, we can tell her all that you got up to at the last meet :tung:

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
              What area of the country are you coming from HOD? Are there any Beagles near you that you can hitch a lift with? if you are within a couple of hours of me I can come pick you up.
              I live in Leicester, I got a lift from a very nice youngish lady for the last Peterborough meet, but she tried to run away with me and drove close to the east coast for some odd reason!

Originally posted by enaid View Post
              Have you not got a mate that can come down with you Happy?
              I have no friends except those in my computer, I don't get out very much except with my mental health team.
              ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
              Originally posted by sapphire View Post
              Oh go on bring her hun, we can tell her all that you got up to at the last meet :tung:
              I had about 18 pints in me so I wasn't able for much, other than sleeping.

I do remember some soft lips though! or was I dreaming?
              Last edited by Happyolddog; 17th March 2009, 11:23:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I will come pick you up if you want, will only add about 45 mins to the journey I can deal with that.

Have to remember to bring the sat nav... I have all the direction of a goldfish lol
                Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                Me VS Abbey Win
                BIL HSBC Credit Card
                BIL EGG
                BIL HSBC Loan
                BIL PPI Win

Comment

Nope you wasn't dreaming hun

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post

Nope you wasn't dreaming hun
                    Cool! so long as it wern't Kafka or Nattie uke:

Comment

Well I wont be attending after all, today I booked a boat holiday on the Norfolk Broads for myself the Mrs and the dog.

Boat:
                      DREAM GEM
                      Price:
                      £681.57
                      Start Date:
                      06/06/2009
                      Duration:
                      7 nights

Comment

Come on peeps, anymore for the Skylark ?

Comment

Well I wont be attending after all, today I booked a boat holiday on the Norfolk Broads for myself the Mrs and the dog.

Boat:
                          DREAM GEM
                          Price:
                          £681.57
                          Start Date:
                          06/06/2009
                          Duration:
                          7 nights
                          Bugger! Soft lips was thinking of showing!

I really hope to attend this one....does anyone want a LB T-shirt? I still have quite a few left over.
                          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Gee thanks for that celery, the Mrs was looking over my shoulder and read soft lips, I smiled and got a slapped head.

Comment

Eeeeek ermmm Hello Mrs Hod
                              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                                Bugger! Soft lips was thinking of showing!

I really hope to attend this one....does anyone want a LB T-shirt? I still have quite a few left over.
                                Hope you make this one too celestine.......have you got any XXL with blank on the back(I don't mean an expletive btw)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X