• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Prime Ministers Speech - Labour Party Conference

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Ministers Speech - Labour Party Conference

MANCHESTER, ENGLAND - The Prime Minister delivered a robust speech to the Labour Party conference today, defending his record and explaining why he was the best man to steer the country through difficult economic times. He also rebuffed critics of his public image telling the packed conference hall, "You can't polish a turd, so why try?"

Mr Brown went on to detail some of the measures he would not be taking to bolster Labours position ahead of the local and European election set for June 2009. "Let me tell you that public opinion or media criticism will not change our economic policies, even if they don't work. We must stay true to our values as we stagger from one crisis to another and my poll rating drops through the floor."

Delegates filing out of hall afterwards gave the speech the thumbs up. Cllr Tom Redscombe, of Lancashire, was effervescent in his praise. "At last Gordon has admitted he is a turd of a prime minister. Now we can all accept him as the turd that he is, move forward, and stop trying to polish him all the time."

Leadership plotters were caught off guard by the speech. Siobhan McDonagh, who was sacked as a government whip after demanding a leadership election, admitted that their campaign was in tatters. "We have based our challenge to Gordon based on the public and media perception that he is crap. Now he's come out and owned up to it, we have nothing to criticise him for."

Re: Prime Ministers Speech - Labour Party Conference

Wheres that from peeks?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Its a spoof story

Comment

Yes I had realised that lol.

Link - The Spoof : You cant polish a turd says Brown funny satire story
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X