• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Happy Belated Birthday Jester

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Belated Birthday Jester

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JESTER

Re: Happy Belated Birthday Jester

Am so sorry I missed it

Hope you had a lovely day Enaid xx

Comment

Happy belated birthday Jester, hope you had a good day.

Good news re your job offers too. Take them both
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Happy belated Birthday Jester, sorry I am late!.

I do hope that you had a great day.

xxx

Comment

Thank-you for the Birthday wishes. It is appreciated.

Tools - Think you have got slightly the wrong message from Ame. I do not have two job offers on the table (yet). I only have one at the moment.

The job offer I have is for a three month (extendable) contract so is only temporary work. I have a final interview stage in London this Thursday for the second job (which is a permanent job and quite senior). The interesting part of that one is that I am the ONLY person they are interviewing for the post at present.

Fortunately, the folk offering the first role are understanding of where I am with this and are prepared to wit until c.o.b on Friday for my decision. I will know on the day on Thursday whether I am to be offered the second job (which I will take if offered).

So London, look out. The Jester is coming to visit this week

Cheers All

Comment

Happy Bday Jester

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
              Thank-you for the Birthday wishes. It is appreciated.

Tools - Think you have got slightly the wrong message from Ame. I do not have two job offers on the table (yet). I only have one at the moment.

The job offer I have is for a three month (extendable) contract so is only temporary work. I have a final interview stage in London this Thursday for the second job (which is a permanent job and quite senior). The interesting part of that one is that I am the ONLY person they are interviewing for the post at present.

Fortunately, the folk offering the first role are understanding of where I am with this and are prepared to wit until c.o.b on Friday for my decision. I will know on the day on Thursday whether I am to be offered the second job (which I will take if offered).

So London, look out. The Jester is coming to visit this week

Cheers All
              Are we going to be neighbours..... Good luck with the job interview!

xx

Comment

Happy birthday xx

Good luck with the interviews!

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                  Are we going to be neighbours..... Good luck with the job interview!

xx

No Tutts,

The job interview is in London and I am aware that a lot of the work I will be doing (should I get offered this job) will in London and the South-East. However, the company are happy for me to continue living in Swansea and I will use their Bristol office as my local office.

Any time I have stay away from home (e.g. in London or elsewhere) will be fully expensed and therefore will only require me to stay in hotels (as per what I have done so often in the past).

So, the only way we will be neighbours is by me staying in hotels in your locality LOL

Cheers

Comment

SOOOOOOOO Sorry Better late than never

All the best for the job interview
                    Last edited by scottishlass; 2nd June 2009, 11:31:AM.
                    Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

I thought it was a secret lol sorry babe. Happy Birthday :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Hope this years a billion times better financially than last year .... onwards and definately upwards :kiss: Love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                      better late than never
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Sorry I missed your birthday Jester, I hope you had a great day and consumed a glass or two of the vino :okay:

Good luck on Thursday what time is your interview ?

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                          Sorry I missed your birthday Jester, I hope you had a great day and consumed a glass or two of the vino :okay:

Good luck on Thursday what time is your interview ?

The first of the two interviews is at 2pm.

2pm - Technical Interview (60 mins)
                          3pm - HR Competency Interview (60 mins)

I have been told that I 'should' know on the day the result. So I may well have a firm job offer in my pocket by the time I leave London on Thursday evening if I can dazzle them once again. Following the telephone interview last Thursday, the feedback I got back was that I was 'by far the strongest candidate they spoke to' !!

Consequently, all of today, tomorrow and Thursday's train journey up will be spent on extremely thorough preparation and presentations to use at interview time. If I screw up now then it can only be my fault (so no pressure then LOL) !!

Hopefully, by 4.30pm Thursday I will finally be relaxing in a pub somewhere in London (hopefully celebrating). Cos I bought a cheap train ticket, I can't start my journey home to Swansea until 7.15pm so will have 3 hours to kill most likely !!

Comment

Hi

Belated birthday wishes and good luck for the interview.

So pleased for you and your family to see things are improving for you.

Jan
                            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X