• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Leeds City Centre 22nd September - Anybody ???

http://www.activereservations.com/ho...KulgS637924570

Comment

how far is 8 kilometers?

Comment

Our walk on sturday night was bout 1.5 KM

Comment

that rules most of us out.....being a 'Youth' Hostel.....lol
          Enaid.....you should know better......:rolleyes:
          more like a retirement home for you........pmsl
          russ

Comment

Can i vote for IBIZA for a week next year for us all........or a quiet villa in france or spain......with a full wine cellar........lol

Comment

That was the one I spotted in Bradford!!!

Comment

8km is about 5 miles

Leeds - Bradford or Leeds - Wakefield look roughly the same distance so cheap hotels in either location and a night in Leeds is a possibility?

And as both have a Wetherspoons - breakfast sorted as well!!

Comment

I haen't got a clue about spots up north......lol
                  Being a southern softie......lol
                  So I will trust you to pick a nice kennel for me.....lol
                  Russ

Comment

If we want cheap accom, we need to find a B&B or guesthouse with plenty of rooms.

Anyone Fancy Blackpool?

Comment

Well thats cheap enough and it looks ok, there is enough of us to finish any trouble, even if we start it ourselves pmsl.
                      If there is a nice pub it will do us surely, just depends how the transport situation is I will prob be coming by train.
                      And Russ one more comment about me being an oap and you wont live to see this do let alone Ibiza next year lol

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                        I will prob be coming by train.
                        OH GOD NOOOOOOOOO

Remember your timetable...LOL

Comment

I was only concerned you didn't fall out of bed and had a proper alarm cord available....lol

Comment

Originally posted by veilside01702 View Post
                            I haen't got a clue about spots up north......lol
                            Being a southern softie......lol
                            So I will trust you to pick a nice kennel for me.....lol
                            Russ
                            Best bring your passport then....

You can hire a flat cap and whippet when you get up here....lol

Comment

Gong to work now prob a good job I may have forgotten you two's comments by the time I get home.
                              I have feelings you know, I soon get upset. I now have to go to work thinking I am unloved.

I'll be back later you pair of barstools pmsl

Comment

Do I need any shots from me GP when coming up north pkea??
                                Tetanus??
                                Rabies?
                                Anti arkwright pills??
                                Forkandles??
                                pmsl....

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X