• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post

I think it was agreed all round that I'm nothing like my avatar - I decided to cover up for a change

PJ eej: xxx
    If that was a cover upmsl:....more to come....after they've been censored lol

Comment

I surfaced about 10.30, to the smell of roast beef cooking in the over, and the sight of my kids and mother in law making apple pie. Boy Tempty did you miss out on a great meal.

Thought I would wait till the rest of the crew woke up before I started posting

I had a good time, we got home just as the 2am news was ending on the radio, and I had to rush into the house as I was absolutly busting (note to self, if drinking a good hour away from home, go for a pee before you set off!)

Comment

Blimey they could be my boobs!!!
        Glad there is some other busty ladies on the forum lol

Comment

Hi Angel :okay:

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
            heheheh hello angel have we met lol ?
            :angels:
            Hmmmmm, i'm not sure, but i have a feeling rum is your favourite drink. I think i must be psychic

Comment

:angels:
              Hi Callumsgran, xxx

Comment

i cant wait for the pics!! id have loved to have been able to go....last time i was awake at 4 tho i had just given birth!!! pmsl!

Comment

i can see u all down there hope youre putting photos on!? lol

Comment

Hey

firstly urrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

secondly - another excellent night in the company of some great folks Thanks to all who came.

It was lovely to meet new peeps and see the die hard lot again.....

Before the photos are posted can I just say that I actually am blonde and bear no resemblance whatsoever to the person that may be claimed to be me. In fact I do not appear in ANY photos as I was extremely well behaved and sat in the corner nursing a diet lemonade all evening, and went to bed at 10pm.
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Well I had a lovely time, Wakefield is a nice little town and it's Weatherspoons did it proud.
                      Being as I am a respectable married woman I retired to my bed at a respectable time, so I have no stories or pics to share with you.
                      I will say I met some loverly people and while they thought I was drinking rum it was in fact only cold tea. I didn't want them thinking I was a Wimp Beagle.

Comment

Cold tea with eau de alcohol for effect
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Nah it was that ice cube that did it

Comment

pmsl Morgan ewe having mint sauce?

Comment

Thats better, a 2 hour kip, eaten that muffin from yesterday and all is well again.....good god what a night

Comment

pmsl I noticed you rather enjoyed yourself Solly
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X