• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

Just incase anybody's looking forward to it too much..... I'm going again now!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
      Just incase anybody's looking forward to it too much..... I'm going again now!!!!
      Great to hear that!!!

And it's too far away for me to start feeling excited yet - there's 3 weeks to wait!!!

Comment

yay that's great news
        i'm getting as excited as a kid at christmas..lol

Comment

Originally posted by granby View Post
          ever thought about Liverpool?
          plenty of great night life
          ppl are realy friendly
          it absolutely "bounces" on a fri+sat night
          for a future meeting i meant
          Advice & opinions of granby are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability
          Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
            , Just shows how us woman understand things better than men lol.
            Train timetables excluded....LOL

Comment

Wakey Wakey lol
              I'll be shouting that 3 weeks today, about 6 O'clock I have booked us on a town tour at 6.30, walking of course lol ( the open topped bus one was too dear) pmsl

Comment

hehe enaid
                you getting more excited then I am.........is that even possible?? pmsl
                someone better let me know what sort time to be at the airport... so i can sort out my flight

Comment

Tempty just get the cheapest and most convenient flight for you and I'll work round it, only 10 mins from the airport so you can either come back and do a bit of painting if you're early or we can head straight off to Wakey if the pubs are open!!!

Comment

Sorry peeps I'm probably not going to be able to come - somethings come up with the kids that afternoon so would be pushing it a bit to get up to wakey at a sensible time.

Ruthie - the rooms half paid for already - you only need pay £10 ish (I'll pay the other £10 just in case I wangle it so I can come)

Apologies - I'm sure you'll have a great night
                    Last edited by Amethyst; 2nd September 2007, 13:41:PM. Reason: fecking feck
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Oh, Ame what a shame, your kids have to come first that's natural.
                      Just glad it wasn't the thought of the town tour that put you off.

Comment

Tempty we will also need to know what time to dump you at the airport on Sunday, so either I pass you back to Jan or we take you for your flight.

Comment

righty oh then...... I'll take a look at the flights later and confer before I book anything.
                          Lol tax credits made a boo boo and underpaid me when i started work... they just chucked £100 back in my account........ yay..... i was wondering how i was gonna scrape it all together!
                          so that's me flight sorted and even a couple of drinks!! ... lol

Comment

pmsl, nice one lol, you never know there may be more to come from them. Appears they have dropped some right big ens lol......

Comment

Tempty just get the cheapest and most convenient flight for you and I'll work round it, only 10 mins from the airport so you can either come back and do a bit of painting if you're early or we can head straight off to Wakey if the pubs are open!!!

Lol I know you said IF I'm early!!!
                              just checked the flights...... or should I say flight!!! I have an amazing choice of one! leaves Exeter at 6:45 and arrives at Manchester at 7:55 and yup that is AM... LMAO Hubby complaining coz it means he's gonna have to be up at quarter past 5 to get me to the airport on time....lol
                              Return flight not as bad....thank god that doesn't depart till 17:30 so as long as I'm there at least 45 min before take off no problem At least it allows a little recovery time from the night before....lol hopefully there will be no need for sick bags in the event turbulence is encountered LMAO

Comment

Not a problem for me, I'm usually the one who turns the sun on in the morning, being up before God (I'll oversleep now I've said that).

I've always wanted to stand in the arrivals lounge with a silly sign, I feel a Legal Beagles ad coming on!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X