• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

i agree with ame

come come come come

x
    Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
    For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
    And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

I wish the thread would not descend down to this excitement amongst women. Have you not of a rampant rabbit? Can I really get away with saying that?:banana::bananathe distraction!!)

Comment

Gobby with Tan
        Nona - yay
        Sapphire
        Fendyweather
        Tempty
        Pkea
        Ame
        Morgan
        Ruthie
        PJ
        Iancognito
        Sol
        Enaid
        Beryl
        Veilside
        Delta
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Nothing to add, just thought I'd give it a bump and try and cheer meself up a bit :banana:

Comment

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
            Might be a bit close to Peterborough (in time not miles) how about September?

I don't mind travelling to Leeds, be a change from Wakefield!!!

Other North/North West venues? Chester is nice and probably good for many including those from North Wales?

Manchester still sounds good to me!
            ever thought about Liverpool?
            plenty of great night life
            ppl are realy friendly
            it absolutely "bounces" on a fri+sat night
            Advice & opinions of granby are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability
            Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts

Comment

I can see the pub from here

Comment

Sorry guys but it looks like I may not make this one, yes I know I'm the first one to scream about letting people down but I can assure you my reason is genuine, and something vitally important to me.

I can hear you all cheering you know!!

I'm still happy to sort out the hotel rooms xx

Comment

Bloody hell jan I am gutted, was so looking forward to meeting you.
                  I know that whatever it is that is more important to you has to come first, we all do
                  I do hope to meet you sometime though, all the best enaid xxx

Comment

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey at least you get away without having to take flowers home this time.

it'll be miserable with out you (but we'll get by)
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

here here Ame here here upset enaid xx

Comment

hey at least you get away without having to take flowers home this time.
                        Cemetery staff will be pleased

it'll be miserable with out you (but we'll get by)
                        I dread to think what you'll get up to without my steadying influence

Comment

Oh eck, what a shame, I was looking forward to meeting you Jan.

Tempty, back to plan A, I guess we had better grab you from the airport!

Comment

Oh bugger, forgot about that, am supposed to be picking Sol up too - and possibly Sapphire, hang fire folks I'm awaiting a reply to an e-mail

Comment

I'll get them if need be jan, pass through anyway, but it would be better if you were coming it means i have to look after all the strays on my own lol

Comment

miaaaaaaaooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X