• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

List of Attendees

Nona - yay
    Sapphire
    Fendyweather
    Tempty
    Pkea
    Ame
    Morgan
    Ruthie ?
    PJ
    Iancognito
    Sol
    Enaid
    Beryl
    Veilside
    Delta

Just add/remove from this list as and when
    Last edited by Amethyst; 20th August 2007, 16:37:PM. Reason: enaid
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by loulou View Post
      Oh right, I use snake pass to get to Manc.... I got confused about where we are meeting lol sorry.... Leeds.... thats M1 north somewhere isnt it...

x
      I can vouch for you on the confusion score Loulou............PMSL
      even your satnav is scatty and confused.

Best wishes,
      Hod...Liam..
      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

yeyyy nona's coming
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

could do with a few more males, its going to be a bit awkward when it comes to the square dancing lol.

Comment

You just made it look, somehow, very kinky pmsl

Comment

I was gonna ask who Beryl was and you pull the post?

Comment

pmsl cnat stop now lol

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                  pmsl cnat stop now lol
                  Oi Di what's a cnat?

I wont call you a gobs**te or anything bad, I just want to know?

PMSL
                  Hod.

Comment

its can't, when yer can't see what yer typing, for tears in yer eyes from laughing okidoki pmsl again.

Comment

pmsl thats why i pulled it !!! looked like a fecking dating agency
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

and Ame my question in post 231 above.

XXX
                        Hod.

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its an honourary Thursday
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Might try and get there myself..............if ya fecking very very very lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My boys birthday party same day for 30 kids all under 6 so may need a drink or 20!!!!!!

And it would be soooooooooooooo much better with me there doncha think so??????

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana:

Comment

Most definitely gobby, if only for the reason that you're the only one going abroad before then and we desperately need the duty frees for the after show party!!!

Comment

come come come come come come comecome come come come come come comecome come come come come come comecome come come come come come comecome come come come come come comecome come come come come come comecome come come come come come comecome come come come come come comecome come come come come come comecome come come come come come comecome come come come come come comecome come come come come come comecome come come come come come come come come come come come come come bcome come come come come come comecome come come come come come comecome come come come come come comecome come come come come come comecome come come come come come comecome come come come come come comecome come come come come come comecome come come come come come comecome come come come come come comecome come come come come come comecome come come come come come come
                                Last edited by Amethyst; 21st August 2007, 19:36:PM. Reason: took out twizzly thingy
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X