• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

yes i've made me mind up lol

Comment

I'll be up for wakey, and hopefully will be able to drag the old fella out again

PJ xx

Comment

Well I guess I will just have to tell himself to point the car in the direction of Wakefield, I know that he knows where that is, just hope he can find hi way home afterwards in the dark.

Comment

will it be a long way for you delta?

Comment

OK anyone who wants accommodation, post now or forever hold your pieces:

Me
            Amethyst

Comment

me just 1

Comment

Originally posted by iancognito View Post

Me
                Amethyst
                And me .....of course

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                  will it be a long way for you delta?
                  It's as broad as it is long, now we finally have somewhere don't go changing it.

Don't need accomodation, we will take Tempty home with us (and then pass her off to Jan in the morning)

Comment

Me
                    Amethyst
                    When are you booking?

Comment

tomorrow hopefully but there's a couple i want to hear from first, doubt they'll book all 14 rooms too quickly (why did i say that?)

Comment

How are you sorting out payment???

Comment

If I fax over a confirmation, we can pay on arrival

Comment

If I fax over a confirmation, we can pay on arrival
                            Oh right, Cool

Can i have a double room for Me and Mrs PKea then please.
                            If you need my real name let me know and Ile pm you with it

Comment

Hi,
                              Please count me outta this one. Firstly because of the distance, secondly as my son has just fleeced me for two months rent plus some.

Best wishes,
                              Hod...Liam..
                              Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

i`d like to go and have requested the dates off, but will prolly only find out if i have on the 21st sept

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X