• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Leeds City Centre 22nd September - Anybody ???

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
    If we go for Manchester, I might sack the hotel idea, kick the family out and open up my house, I know most of you don't mind roughin it.
    Well thats the venue sorted then with B&B thrown in.
    Cant beat that.
    lol

Comment

Don't remember mentioning beds or breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
        Well thats the venue sorted then with B&B thrown in.
        Cant beat that.
        lol
        Originally posted by iancognito View Post
        Don't remember mentioning beds or breakfast
        Ok then 'With floor space and leftovers thrown in'

Comment

Fair comment Jan, yes agreed you should have a northern meet.
          Is Oldham near Manchester then ? I've got the furniture situation sorted out I think anyway, will let them deliver if I can't find anything else suitable.
          But can I just say Peterborough is not south, if we are to have a southern meet can we make it in Essex pls.
          How about we find all the Travelodge's that are doing the good deals and then work out an area from that. Must admit I was very impressed with how clean and comfy that one was at Petey.

sapphire

Comment

Just checked Travelodge have £15 rooms available on 22nd Sept in Reading (too south i fear) and Bicester (wherever that is).

29th Sept: Blyth apparently thats somewhere on the A1 near Yorkshire, Chippenham, Heathrow, Medway, Newbury(too far south i fear) Manchester Birch (M62)Westbound.

Comment

well all i know is.... where ever it is...... I'm going ....lol
              somehow

but pleeeeeease keep it 22nd .... ive booked that night off allready!

Comment

just to add anywhere past Bristol is north to me pmsl

Comment

Not changing the date coz we know lots of people can make that

Barnsley is looking good - any objections?

Comment

Where on earth is Barnsley? That sounds like somewhere foreign

Anyway, Tempty, have you decided how you are getting up here and so where on earth we are collecting you from?

Comment

Thats means using the Woodhead Pass.
                      Nightmare road

Comment

Turn right at Oldham - just east of the M1 in that Yorkshire place.

Comment

Nah M62 then M1 south or A62

Woodhead shouldn't be bad in September anyway - if its snowing I'm not going!!!

Comment

Blimey, that kinda goes a bit out of the way for us, takes us half hour to get to the M62 as it is.

Comment

Just to throw spanner in works Leeds would be fine for me!! Would love to meet everyone. I am from further north.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                                Where on earth is Barnsley? That sounds like somewhere foreign

Anyway, Tempty, have you decided how you are getting up here and so where on earth we are collecting you from?
                                It will more then likely be the train hun ...... don't think i could hack that long on a buss. I'm really not a fan of busses/ coaches anyway

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X