• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Barclays cuts fees for overdrafts to £8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Barclays cuts fees for overdrafts to £8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have an overdraft but NOT the reserve. We were refused this as we are always incurring charges each month due to them not paying and then taking money which is not accounted for meaning bills that month get missed and more charges...what bliss

We asked why we was not given a reserve ammount ans was told stay out of your overdraft for 6months and dont incurr any bank charges and we will give you one..so I replied with stop helping yourself to my money every month then I wont incur charges and my bills would be paid when asked for!!!!!

Comment

Are you now paying £8 per returned/guaranteed transaction instead of the previous £39 per transaction ? Is it working out less than before the changes ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yes Ame we are paying £8 per transaction returned or guranteed...it is cheaper than the £35 per charge, but I believe it is still extremely high considering not one memeber of staff are actually taken away from their other work commitments and it is dealt with entirely by computer.

But another thing to take on board is, even if a member of staff was actually dealing with these type of transactions..isn't this their JOB and what they have signed up for, so they are receiving a salary for what they signed up and agreed to do????

So all the extra monies taken in these so called fees/charges are paying more than their salary and giving the banks "profits" and were they told they could NOT profit from these types of transactions???

I honestly believe, no matter the outcome of this test case, when we do away with one thing they find other ways to "Extorte" money from the less well off and hard pressed to keep the rich richer..

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X