• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Make a resolution, save for next Christmas say OFT and Citizens Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make a resolution, save for next Christmas say OFT and Citizens Advice

The OFT and Citizens Advice are urging people who have struggled financially this Christmas to start thinking now about saving for next year.

More...

Re: Make a resolution, save for next Christmas say OFT and Citizens Advice

Good advice but wil anyone take any notice of it? We all start off with the best of intentions but then life gets in the way.......

that said, I have decided that I am making an effort this coming year, as this Christmas was the leanest we have ever had in terms of available funds. Shall we start a thread with ideas? Rather than resurrect last years onewhich as I recall got a bit long lol.
    Is no longer here

Comment

Go for it Wends.

Comment

I'm going with 'give up smoking'

(Easy - I've done it hundreds of times lol)
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Go for it Wends???:26:

Comment

okay I'm going for it
            Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X