• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Charge Notification Letters Required

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Charge Notification Letters Required

Here is the Aug 2002 T & Cs for a NatWest business account, which seems to be the same as the one considered capable of being penal by Andrew Smith in Jan 09.

Note page 4; Servicecard 1c, "You .. MUST NOT use the card if to do so would overdraw the account without prior agreement..."

Comment

Will see if I can dig out a few over the next couple of days - at least the ones I didn't shred!!

Ouch ... I know, I know ...........................

jaxx

Comment

PS have four of these, all for £5 transactions within about a 4-6 week period, all carrying a £25 charge (not including the additional charges these triggered). CatXXX

Paper clips - the larval stage of coat-hangers!

Comment

Halifax unauth OD charge letter - 2002

Comment

I've found a copy of the banks 'terms & cons' from when I first opened account with them. Not sure if it of any use or relevance, but can't hurt eh? CatXXX

(crossing everything this upload has worked )

Comment

OMG!!! It worked! Whaaahooo!

sorry, I'm calm now; just nice to achieve something thats been confounding me for the past 36 hours!! (thanks to EXC helpful suggestions about format etc
              CatXX

Comment

re. another charge letter- co-op smile bank (hopefully...)

Comment

And.... a cattrick...? (hat trick?)

:clap2:

Comment

Misuse of your account eh? Love the slogan - Customer led, ethically guided

You might want to obscure of your name & account number from the image..

Just a thought, an SAR requires copies of correspondence too. When we were all starting our claims, we were happy to just receive copies all the statements because that's all most of us were really after.
                    I'll send another one to HSBC today and push them for copies of correspondence and see what turns up. If we got one for each bank, we're set.

Comment

''I've had to pay the following items for you''

Comment

Morning all,

I will do the same over the next few days (been poorly for the last 4 days...ahhhhh)- but a bit better now :bedjump:

Letters from Abbey, HSBC, GE Money, Swift Advances plc to name a few!!!

The battle may be over, but there is still the war to be won!

Thanks to everyone for their fantastic help - I would have gone 'potty' without you all {did I hear someone say I already have??}

As always sincere good wishes to all for the coming festivities (see below)*

Dougal

*Coming festivities: re-defined as 're-issuing or amending claims !! '
                        :carolers:

Comment

A recent reply from Lloyds

Jax - I removed your letter as address was showing through post it note also please remove ref number
                          Please re post when you have sorted.
                          Thanks Budgie

PS Expect a few hundred Xmas cards and maybe a visit from Smasher LOL
                          Last edited by Budgie; 15th December 2009, 00:44:AM.

Comment

Jax your Post It note is see through lol.
                            Is no longer here

Comment

Lol, and she lives 2 streets away from me! Hey, I'm playing a gig nearby on saturday, pop down for a boogie!

Comment

Originally posted by Smasher View Post
                                Lol, and she lives 2 streets away from me! Hey, I'm playing a gig nearby on saturday, pop down for a boogie!
                                Where is the gig as I live a few streets away from Jax as well.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X