• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

OFT v Banks Judgment 25th November 2009 - 9.45am- Supreme Court - Test case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OFT v Banks Judgment 25th November 2009 - 9.45am- Supreme Court - Test case

eh??
    ~Never has PPI refunds been owed to so many...by so few~

Comment

• Re: OFT v Banks Judgment 25th November 2009 - 9.45am- Supreme Court - Test case

LOL - I shouldn't really - but being the idiot that I am I don't understand a word of it either. Does this mean that we WILL get a payout of sorts?
      In order for evil to triumph it is necessary only that good men do nothing.

Comment

Its all half bit of info and half bits of news I think its all up in the air at the moment but as soon as sombody nows where we REALLY stand can you let us no I no you will anyway, but bits here and bits there dont really help, and i cant understand half the stuff sentances not making sence

Comment

Having a well earned voddie in the pub and getting some lunch xxx Will get my head together later lol, in a bit of shock but as I have said before its not entirely unexpected.

Having lunch with Tom, EXC and Tools and pulling this damn judgment apart xxxx

Oooo Tools had a natter with Brian Mairs (he's the cool funny guy from the BBA who twitters and slates the media) and apparently I was on the BBC and didnt look too fat pmsl.

Anyway been to buckingham palace and had a spiffing time (barring the judgment) Supreme court staff are fabulous and made us very welcome and there were very very few people in attendance. All the important folks there tho, ME of course lol, Bankfodder from CAG (didnt converse much) , Martin Lewis & Wendy from MSE, a couple of CMC peeps from a CMC company, Stephen hone from PenaltyCharges, Ian Pollock from the BBC, Lewis from Moneybox and of course Angela Knight (tho she wasnt in the handing down).... so hob nobbing lol.

Anyways off to get drunk and go home and cry xxxxxx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I know Amethyst - you guys have worked long and hard for all of us and I'd like to say a big big thank you. Down it in one girl and to hell with the lot of them.
            In order for evil to triumph it is necessary only that good men do nothing.

Comment

A cracking post from Amethyst here What Should You Do Now The Judgments Been Handed Down - Legal Beagles

I totally agree with and support her comments.

Stay tuned to the forums we will post up as much additional help and guidance as possible once the situation becomes clearer.

Budgie

Comment

So does no1 really no what will happen next then...Haha cant stop reding on here it that intense I want my money back and now! (p.s all this money weve given them through charges, is this part of the "BONUS'" for mr manager?

Comment

Re Amethysts Voddy

Here Here!

Thanks LBs

This is the end of the beginning not the beginning of the end gather your troops and stand by to fight back.

One bridge down wont stop our journey.

I'll have a beer to salute you:beagle:
                  The charges coming in to the banking industry every day will more than pay the banks total legal bill for the whole test case so why wouldn’t the Banks want to "ensure Justice at the highest level"

Comment

Ohh and I gather if wer fighting on will take a few more years?

Comment

I am still trying to get my head round this so basically the court have given the banks auth to do what they want (in relation tho charges) and be unregulated!!
                      what is the point of having the FSA and OFT then?

Comment

We withdraw & renew energy for the Big One, you will see.///

Comment

Ye but in seriousness Nothing will happen now will it, i think it best to be honest because the last time i put my hopes up...I spent 2 years hoping and praying and knowing it would sort out my life and future it all got dashed in an instant!

Comment

well like someone said earlier we ar at the wrong end of the food chain.
                            with the economic climate as it is i think this was predictable really. but they forget that this couldve meant more spending/saving with the consumers getting refunds and actually kick start the economy again? alaso lets not forget who actually led us into recession??
                            i am very disappointed as like others this wouldve have meant that i was actually completely debt free and opnce again on my feet. i have only incurred 2 charges in the last 2 yrs so things are looking up, just not quite as much as i was expecting
                            perhaps ill be a politician and claim for no end of expenses and homes?? hmmmm

Comment

Let's not all be pessimistic about this decision. It just goes to show how unpredictable our judicial system is.

There are a lot of great people behind us, at this moment in time, scrutinising the judgement and I am positive, they will come up with a solution for us all.

Keep the faith, and let's fight on.

Never, never give up hope, it's not the end yet.

Comment

it is balls how this country works isnt it, they balls it all up robb fromt he poor to feed the rich and the tell us to get stuffed after making us wait 2 years!!!!!!!! AHHH I also would have been debt free, no overdraft and well on my way to making it 8months without a charge (THAT WAS MY OWN FAULT) Im now going to burn All my money just to stop them getting at it still!!! SICK!!
                                ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                                Thats the Only thing I havnt thought of actually there is a Brill team out there somwhere working on it, HOWEVER im just not willing to sit here for another 2 years while they get away with it, Ill bet anybody anywhere that the managers ae now sat in their warm cossy office with a bottle of bubbly wondering how much to up the charges!

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=20427
                                Last edited by PocketTheDifference; 25th November 2009, 14:54:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X