• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Solicitors warned on debt write off claims :D :D :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Solicitors warned on debt write off claims

Well, quite simply a fool as his money are easily parted. And I consider myself to be that fool. I have managed to run up debts to the tune of £45k on numerous credit cards and a loan. However, I have always paid my debts on time thankfully, thus do not any CCJ's or IVA's.

I have now taken the necessary step of working out in Mexico City to try and earn good money to pay these off but have left my partner and a five month old son back in England which is killing me.

Having read about the ability to have some of your debt POTENTIALLY written off due to agreements prior to April 2007 being unforceable, this sounds like a proposition I want to pursue because it means that I get to go home quicker and be a father and a devoted partner.

I have looked at the Fair Judgement site which is interesting but begs to ask the question "how do they make their money?". I know they don't pursue your case for their health!

Comment

They claim their costs from the other side ................ or with some CMC's you sign a 'contingency' agreement after which they can take upto 33% of any settlement

IMHO the best thing to do would to search the web find sites you think may be suitable & ask them questions before committing.................... or tell us yer story
      & we'll try to help

Comment

Thank you for your response Righty.

When you say "tell us your story" what do you want to hear?

Any help from you guys would be very welcome.

Regards

Bickster

Comment

Hi Bickster

In my signature are links to the various guides on how to do it yourself

PKea

Comment

Originally posted by bickster73 View Post
            Thank you for your response Righty.

When you say "tell us your story" what do you want to hear?

Any help from you guys would be very welcome.

Regards

Bickster

hi bickster

If you start up your own thread and basically list your debts and a quick outline of your circumstances, have a read of the guides (such as ~~~ Consumer Credit Agreements - A Guide ~~~~ inc. Letters - Legal Beagles ) then you'll get as much help and support as you would like.

welcome to beagles

Ame
            xx
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X