• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Appeal Judgment - 26th February 2009 - OFT v Abbey National Plc & Otrs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Appeal Judgment - 26th February 2009 - OFT v Abbey National Plc & Otrs

I knew I shouldn't have asked.

----- Original Message ----- From: Kate Farrow
    To: EXC
    Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 2:54 PM
    Subject: RE: Market Study and Letter

Hi Nick,

In relation to the PCA Market Study, we are still engaging with banks to develop remedies which we hope will address our concerns. A report on final outcomes will be published shortly after the conclusion of this exercise.

Regards,
    Kate

This was published in April 2007:

''The OFT currently intends to publish the findings of the study by the end of the year''

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/rep...cts/oft918.pdf

Comment

If you don't ask, how will you know anything? Better to at least hear something than walk around deaf and blind.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
        Be great to see you and your passenger though. Tom's a cert so we could have a spot of lunch. I assume the ferret's not vegetarian? And you do realise it's a Thursday don't you?
        Hi,

I will be in London on Thursday morning and would Like to say hello. Is court 71 in the main RCJ building?

Dad

Comment

Yes you'd be welcome. Go through the main entrance to the back of the hall and it's the block on the left past the courtyard.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
            Yes you'd be welcome. Go through the main entrance to the back of the hall and it's the block on the left past the courtyard.
            Thanks - see you there.

Dad

Comment

Excellent - be good to see you there Dad.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

LOL,

It's gonna be like a gathering of the Clans !!!!

Comment

I look forward to the reports from the LB's team on the judgment.

I am going to get some lager in the fridge for Thursday night either way I am getting drunk lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TANZARELLI View Post
                    I look forward to the reports from the LB's team on the judgment.

I am going to get some lager in the fridge for Thursday night either way I am getting drunk lol.
                    Have you not signed up for text alerts?

Comment

If people register to Twitter the first announcement will come through on there, although within 5 minutes of that it will be posted on the forum in the Twitter forum RSS Feed - Twitter / LegalBeagles

Within a couple hours the full judgement should be up on judiciary.gov.uk so keep an eye there, and those attending will get the info back as quickly as possible.

Looks as though there will be about 7 Beagles attending on Thursday, hope they have enough chairs
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I believe that another reclaiming website, just over the road, are planning to use a similar system to notify their members of the result.

They plan to use the French based TWIT service.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          Looks as though there will be about 7 Beagles attending on Thursday, hope they have enough chairs
                          You can always sit on my knee.
                          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                            You can always sit on my knee.
                            Very kind but joblessness means I may do some damage to your knees

Comment

I'd be more worried about the damage that Tools boney old knees would do to your backside Natty !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Budgie View Post
                                I'd be more worried about the damage that Tools boney old knees would do to your backside Natty !!!!!!!!

You know this from experience then? :tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X