• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Dog wanted for campaign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog wanted for campaign

http://www.which.co.uk/campaigns/per...mp=em=campaign

Go on, I dare you, lol

:beagle::beagle::beagle::beagle:

Also a 'pledge support for the FCA to be a real banking watchdog' campaign
    http://www.which.co.uk/campaigns/per...mp=em=campaign
    Last edited by charitynjw; 20th January 2012, 10:36:AM.
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick
    Tags: None

Re: Dog wanted for campaign

Sue 'em, Cel. Show 'em your teeth !!! :beagle:

Comment

Those sunglasses are so uncool. My dog would only ever be seen in Gucci!

Comment

I am watching you, please don't make me mad

Comment

Lovely dog Enaid what breed is he/she?

I'm thinking my little ankle biter could be a candidate? lol

And that dog in he glasses looks like a Westie, it has the same world weary expression my Westie adopts lol

Comment

]Lovely dog Enaid what breed is he/she?

She's a Staffie and going off the piccie no wonder people get the wrong impression.That was actually because my lad had his motor cycle helmet on and she was scared to death. As with most animals when they are scared they run or threaten, as the pic shows she threatened. Having a daughter with Learning Difficulties I would not have a potentially vicious dog in my house ever. In fact she is the most loving towards our daughter of the 3 dogs we have had in her lifetime. She is a rescue 2.5 yrs old when we got her and a real star she has turned out to be.
            Just like her mum (me) she can look both gorgeous and scary pmsl

Comment

Me - I'm not actually a 'doggie' person. "So, what are you doing in LB," I hear the chorus !!! :beagle::beagle::beagle::beagle:

I actually like dogs - because they look you in the eye - just like rats !!! I just can't deal with that sweaty doggy smell when they've been out chasing deer - or the 'Marmaduke' - style slobbering everywhere !!! That is really the main reason that I won't have one in the house (Much to our daughter's current disgust).

So, we have always had cats - and rodents, birds and fish. Even had a Venus Fly-Trap, which died of Spam-poisoning...literally !!! I was never prosecuted for that.

But, finally - in response to Enaid's comments - I would trust a dog with a young child far more than I would a cat. I think it's because they empathise far more with us horrid humans, with all our filthy habits. Cats just put their noses in the air, flick their tails, and mince off down the street !!!

BTW - our Triffid is coming along nicely. Far better than a guard dog - and it really enjoys the occasional bit of bailiff flesh. No spam, though - although I might try it with some haggis later on...

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                ]Lovely dog Enaid what breed is he/she?

She's a Staffie and going off the piccie no wonder people get the wrong impression.That was actually because my lad had his motor cycle helmet on and she was scared to death. As with most animals when they are scared they run or threaten, as the pic shows she threatened. Having a daughter with Learning Difficulties I would not have a potentially vicious dog in my house ever. In fact she is the most loving towards our daughter of the 3 dogs we have had in her lifetime. She is a rescue 2.5 yrs old when we got her and a real star she has turned out to be.
                Just like her mum (me) she can look both gorgeous and scary pmsl
                Lol I'm sure she can be a good deterrent when the situation arises! I grew up with 2 German Shepherds, people were constantly voicing their concerns over how could my mum have 2 such dogs with 3 kids in the house, they were the softest most laid back dogs and I never had so much as a growl from either of them. I was wiped out a few times when we took them out walking as they charged past me at full speed though! lol I'm a firm believer that the breed is not important, it's the human that makes the dog.

As you say any animal that feels threatened will run or threaten back - I experience this every day with the horses, there's nothing quite like mud skiing on the end of a leadrope behind half a ton of horse that's spotted a crisp packet with a monster in it! lol
                Lovely that you rescued her too, not enough people do, my Westie is a rescue as was my old part bred lab, he saw me through some times!

But, finally - in response to Enaid's comments - I would trust a dog with a young child far more than I would a cat. I think it's because they empathise far more with us horrid humans, with all our filthy habits. Cats just put their noses in the air, flick their tails, and mince off down the street !!!
                Bill - I totally agree about the dog/cat thing I have had far more scratches and bites from the family cats and now my own than from any of the dogs we've had! My cat funnily enough has caused me far more problems that the dogs but that's another story lol.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X