• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Heart Failure?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart Failure?

If you under the care of a cardioligist you can ask him to recommend you for stem cell treatment at St Barts, London.

Your 1st 1 day visit would involve being tested to see if your suitable for treatment & if so its followed by 7 days admission whilst they encourage your body to increase stem cell production followed by cell injection into the heart

As this provided by their charity unlike most treatments on the NHS there is no cost to your local health trust. They can also provide spouse or partner accomodation on site

http://www.bartsandthelondon.nhs.uk/...ell_trials.asp
    Last edited by righty; 6th August 2010, 20:08:PM.

Re: Heart Failure?

My best friends daughter (age 29) has Lupus, she is going to be a guinea pig for Stem Cell treatment for that, it would have cost them thousands but because she lives with a famous hairdresser the doctors are doing it for nothing as long as if it works they can use them to publicise it all.

Fingers crossed x

Comment

Stem Cell treatment can be obtained for no cost at St Barts, London, you just need your doctor to recommend you to the team

I know this because I'm having the treatment myself. In fact I'm into my second year and it hasn't cost me a penny Aso if your really strapped for money they'll reimburse your travel costs

Comment

Originally posted by righty View Post
        Stem Cell treatment can be obtained for no cost at St Barts, London, you just need your doctor to recommend you to the team

I know this because I'm having the treatment myself. In fact I'm into my second year and it hasn't cost me a penny Aso if your really strapped for money they'll reimburse your travel costs

Hi not seen this thread before, Wondered how you are gettig on with this R, i have LVF and a EC of atound 20% not heard of this treatment i wonder if it would be apropriate for me.

Peter

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X