• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

How about a newsletter to EVERYONE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a newsletter to EVERYONE

I have already suggested this on CAG but the more I think about it the more I think this site is the best suited.

What about a consumer/debtors news letter which is sent Banks, DCA's, Law enforcement, Courts etc & in which ordinary consumers can tell their, some time, horrific stories

Comments please

Re: How about a newsletter to EVERYONE

Did you suggest it publicly on CAG would like to read any discussion.

I assume you mean a kind of letter from the Consumers, to the financial institutions, highlighting major flaws and problems people have etc , so the industry can see what goes on and try make changes to put things right?

Would be difficult to organise in the environment we work in, just wondering actually, do which? or CAB do anything of that sort ? I know their responses to consultation papers can be a tad detached from the ground floor situation, and would suspect if they did do anything it would be too.

Not a bad idea to think on though.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I did AME & I have to say there have been some worthwhile contributions 1 poster suggested calling it 'What Credit Today' which I thought was excellent.

The suggestion is that consumers can add their suitably vetted for libel experiences to the newsletter before distribution under the LB banner
      ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
      double post
      Last edited by righty; 9th November 2008, 14:12:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

okay will have a goosey over there. Am a bit tied up with the PCA report at the moment, but after we can start looking at whys and wherefores (and costs) etc.

But welcome any further discussion on the subject
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X