• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Site Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Site Maintenance

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
    Ok a few hitches now.

On Google I cannot paragraph on LB so I changed to Mozilla Firefox.

On Mozilla Firefox I cannot copy and paste a link to threads which is really annoying.

So the conclusion is I use Mozilla Firefox for posting and Google for copy and pasting.

Unless anyone has any better suggestions.
    Do you mean Google as in Firefox screen---or Google Chrome browser?

Comment

I have used ice cream sandwich on tab2 as well as chrome on win7 . Apparently I posted twice and cloggy was taking the piss

Comment

If it hadnt been for face book, I would not known what was happening.
        Still not sure if it was clearing cookies or what but back on from yesterday afternoon on both this and lap top.
        Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Just Google

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
          Do you mean Google as in Firefox screen---or Google Chrome browser?

Comment

I use Google Chrome on the the work PC and laptop without trouble, I don't use the ipad now as himself has nicked it for his footie game lol. Why don't you give that Opera thingy a go as was recommended earlier ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
              Why don't you give that Opera thingy a go as was recommended earlier ?
              Is that the technical term?

Comment

I dont use Google Chrome as when I went over to it it knocked out all my passwords and it was a nightmare even getting into my bank account. I had to change it back and now Mozilla Firefox wont allow me access to my works part of the computer on the remote so I have to use Google for that - what a flippin nightmare I am having.

Comment

Tutts

There isn't a bowser called Google btw---but the SEARCH engine uually installed on most browsers is GOOGLE (as in the search box at top r/h side)

There are a few browsers-but Internet Explorer,Firefox (which I use) & Google Chrome are rhe most popular
                  see here

http://internet-browser-review.toptenreviews.com/

I suspect you were on INTERNET EXPLORER (IE) which by default is setup on all new Windows XP,7 & 8 computers

You can tell which my looking in the very top line which will say Internet Explorer,Firefox or Google Chrome etc
                  ..or click HELP on the top line then see the bottom line which will say "About Firefox (or Internet Explorer etc)

Hope that helps a bit

There is a customised product called iGoogle which is being disbanded in November--but I don't think you will be on that

Turbs

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                  I dont use Google Chrome as when I went over to it it knocked out all my passwords and it was a nightmare even getting into my bank account. I had to change it back and now Mozilla Firefox wont allow me access to my works part of the computer on the remote so I have to use Google for that - what a flippin nightmare I am having.

Comment

Brilliant - glad that worked.

Not sure how to amend things so VB works properly on Chrome but will look into it next time we update.
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Tuttsi
                      On Mozilla Firefox I cannot copy and paste a link to threads which is really annoying.
                      Hmmmm weird.

How are you trying to copy and paste ? Are you highlighting the link in the top bar or right clicking on the link and clicking Copy Link Location ?

Actually it may be an idea for you to do a print screen of you using the Google and the Firefox browsers - give me a better idea what you are actually using as it seems a bit confused. Email me if you like - amethyst1664@hotmail.co.uk -

To do a print screen hold CTRL and press PRTSCRN (near your F keys usually) then open something simple like PAINT (on most puters) and press CTRL and V . then save as a jpg or whatever and email it to me.
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                        Brilliant - glad that worked.

Not sure how to amend things so VB works properly on Chrome but will look into it next time we update.
                        No two days to work it out next time!

Comment

Just testing under Chrome.

EDIT: Works OK here.

Comment

Back on Firefox, and never had a problem copying/pasting links?

Site Maintenance

Comment

Ditto - works with both.

Tutts - are you just having problems with remote access to your work computer?

Comment

Hi Labs
                                I can get on through Google aka internet explorer but not from Mozilla firefox at all it must be the way the setting were done by our IT guy.

I cannot copy and paste on LB through Mozilla Firefox but I can now paragraph on LB.

Looks like Ame has given me some instructions and will look at these soon and email her as she has suggested.

I am not really good at IT teckie stuff so I can only rely on my daughter to help me out and of course you guys when I understand what I am doing lol.
                                Originally posted by labman View Post
                                Ditto - works with both.

Tutts - are you just having problems with remote access to your work computer?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X