• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Civil Recovery Firm lashes out at Consumer Forums after Court defeat

Collapse
Important !
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Civil Recovery Firm lashes out at Consumer Forums after Court defeat

Now is probably a good time to mention that Legal Beagles have now obtained the full transcripts of the 2 day court hearing in the case of A Retailer v Ms B & Ms K at Oxford County Court (the judgment on the case is here http://www.legalbeagles.info/ApprovedJudgment.pdf ). The transcripts are currently being anonymised by solicitors so that they comply with the anonymity Order that HHJ Harris placed upon the case.

We will also be publishing a detailed evaluation of the hearing together with a factual history of how the case came about. Additionally we will publish evidence that contradicts RLP's claims that this was merely 'just another case' and that in fact it was cultivated by RLP as a test case which, of course, failed so spectacularly in every respect.

We also intend to publish the details of some serious and untrue allegations that RLP's 'Legal Department' has made of the Legal Beagles website.
    Last edited by EXC; 11th October 2012, 05:59:AM.

Comment

That what internet is for. Imagine years ago when faced with a***s like this, their legal departments etc... and you, on your own, with a library of cases and precedences to go through.

Comment

The hearing transcripts now published http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...h-and-the-lies

Comment

Interesting piece about Schillings, Lance Armstrong & The Sunday Times. I wonder if The Sunday Times will be writing to Schillings asking for their £600k back?
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
            Interesting piece about Schillings, Lance Armstrong & The Sunday Times. I wonder if The Sunday Times will be writing to Schillings asking for their £600k back?
            I reckon they would have a pretty strong case for reclaiming it with interest.
            Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
              When you next want to scan something in a newspaper or, as in this case, Lord Gnome's esteemed organ, slip a sheet of black paper on top of the side being copied to prevent the wrong side showing through.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                I reckon they would have a pretty strong case for reclaiming it with interest.
                I wonder if they will be able to go after the lawyers for Conspiracy to Pervert the Course of Justice.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                  I wonder if they will be able to go after the lawyers for Conspiracy to Pervert the Course of Justice.
                  Interesting point, CC. If the lawyers and the claimants knowingly and deliberately colluded and conspired to do so, then, possibly, there might be a case to answer.

Comment

That would make a satisfying read wouldn't it!

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                      That would make a satisfying read wouldn't it!
                      Oh, most definitely, Labman.

Comment

Can I just say, to quote a film...

Beautiful

Pipe, stuff, hold, smoke, light.

Comment

Civil Recovery for reference.
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I have much to say why my reputation should be rescued from the load of false accusation and calumny which has been heaped upon it.
                            Read more

Comment

Hi I have just been caught shoplifting £3 worth and have been told I will hear from civil recovery agent should I pay or ignore Thankyou

Comment

If you've read the rest of this thread you will see that the advice is to ignore.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X