• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Important News Soon To Break

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Important News Soon To Break

Originally posted by Tools View Post
    When you visit those forums would you pass on my regards to Mr Walton and let him know I read the whole story in The Sunday Times today.

It would also be good if someone could give us the heads up with regards to any progress now and again.

Never realised that PW was a fellow Yorkshire man either...........albeit a Southerner lol.
    I'm in touch with Paul...i'll keep you up dated.

Regards

Comment

I understand Paul met with senior RBS management in the House of Commons last week.

The Guardian are to do a story on Saturday.

Comment

Look forward to it with gleeee Pass our regards on to Paul
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you IHRBS, can you tell Paul I will be reading that with interest
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Did anyone have a chance to read and analyse Sparkies thread and his letter? I did start then got lost.
            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
              Did anyone have a chance to read and analyse Sparkies thread and his letter? I did start then got lost.
              I did read his thread but if truth be told, RBS and him are battling each other and there has been many court cases and it is difficult to read.
              I salute him in his persistance and the fact that he has now got a firm of solicitors on board.

Comment

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
                lol-You are not on your own there I always get lost on his thread.

But I do think there is something that aint right, so watch this space.

Comment

I've been advised to get this Saturdays Guardian

It appears that 'router' accounts DO count as assets which DO boost profits & therefore bonuses ............ allegedly

Comment

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2009...bank-loan-debt

Comment

And the bank is STILL denying they've done anything wrong. Hemsleys got his head in the sand

Comment

A tatse of things to come.

YouTube - Royal Bank Of Scotland part of DVD

Comment

Check out the Sunday Mail this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Ihaterbs View Post
                            Check out the Sunday Mail this week.
                            Yep a very, very huge story, centre pages in the financial section, I am reliably informed.

Comment

I have to say RBS are very confusing at the best of times, to the point where i have to admit Ive buried my head in the sand, Im scared to SAR them! as feel it would open a massive can of worms and I'll freely admit to being stupid when it comes to figures and the law.

I just hold onto the letter they sent to me, that tells me to ignore the increases on the CCJ statements, thats its just accounting.

Lumi
                              Luminol x

Comment

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/savings...2&in_page_id=7

Video: Royal Bank of Scotland - True story

Financial Mail and This is Money
                                30 August 2009

Infuriated by his treatment at the hands of RBS, Brian Grace has produced a DVD seeking to bring the bank to book. Watch an excerpt here.

Fighting back: Brian Grace

Today Financial Mail features the story of Brian Grace, a 72-year-old, retired entrepreneur, who has produced a DVD describing his experience at the hands of Royal Bank of Scotland.
                                Brian's battle against the bank continues and he has sent a copy of his DVD The Royal Bank of Scotland: True story to the bank's boss Stephen Hester. He will also distribute thousands of copies outside RBS branches as he seeks to bring RBS to book. Together with Financial Mail we bring you a flavour of Brian's DVD, with more available on YouTube.com here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X