• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

General Recoveries Limited – In Administration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: General Recoveries Limited – In Administration

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
    Similar song to other companies that have gone this way.
    Where do I stand legally on this? Surely this is a form of deception, will the directors of this company be prosecuted? By the looks of it from the info posted by amethyst above it looks like they just walk away and are free to do the whole thing again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubbabubla View Post
      Where do I stand legally on this? Surely this is a form of deception, will the directors of this company be prosecuted? By the looks of it from the info posted by amethyst above it looks like they just walk away and are free to do the whole thing again.
      There was a similar situation with a company call DCM Money Solutions a few years ago.

They are still on a long fight to get any legal action to be taken against directors for what was arguably fraud and theft.

So don't count on it....

Comment

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=dcm+money+solutions

Comment

.....but yet I could be taken to court! What a crazy world we live in and how do these people sleep at night. :colbert:

Comment

Originally posted by Hubbabubla View Post
            .....but yet I could be taken to court! What a crazy world we live in and how do these people sleep at night. :colbert:
            Quite comfortably, in their expensive houses and luxury beds.
            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
              Quite comfortably, in their expensive houses and luxury beds.
              Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Comment

Hi, me again. ..I know it's been a few weeks. I've received a letter today from Marlin Financial Services chasing £986 relating to an Egg credit card I defaulted on in 2004. They claimed that General Recoveries last paid them in September 2013. I have spoken to them on the phone this evening explaining the situation with GR in administration ( to which the person on the other end of the phone thought was funny:colbert: grrrrr!) she has asked me to go through an income/expenditure thingy to ascertain how much I could pay them directly each month. I refused and asked for the original CCA to be sent to me ( have I done the right thing?) what happens if they can't provide it?
                Last edited by Hubbabubla; 29th July 2014, 18:55:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X