• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

All the Bs, Budget, Beer and Bingo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the Bs, Budget, Beer and Bingo

Looks like no resolve for the really important Bs, Bankruptcy, Bailiffs and Bad credit ratings (often wrong)

The only good thing imho is you can get yer pension pot early, enjoy life while you can with it, don't let em snatch it back to make your end of life worse.
    Tags: None

Re: All the Bs, Budget, Beer and Bingo

Now we can put 15k a year into a cash free ISA That's about 2 x minimum wage hands up thise on here who have or even know someone with 15 a year to save?
    Budget of nothing again

Comment

As my very small pension dies with me wonder if pensioners that were automatically trapped into taking out an annuity will be able to opt out and take what remains of their pension pot.

Comment

I do believe it's still a complicated issue Cyn here is a bit about it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-26653312

Comment

Typical and well said Enaid. IMHO Mr Cameron, Osborne and Duncan-Smith are putting the country back to the work house times. Everyone I know are living hand to mouth. The very few I know that don't are now retired and paid into a private pension. They need to look at cutting the everyday necessities not the luxuries that many can't afford anyway. I wonder how many breweries/Bingo sites or companies have their hands in the pockets of the government. Just like Wonga.

The only winners I see in the change of Retirement income will be the Duncan-Smith Treasury as no doubt it will be taxable however it's paid.

Comment

Another thing to take into account, if the pensioner gets savings credit of the maximum £18.06 per week, by cashing in their pension pot think they will probably lose their savings credit, hence more money for the treasury

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X