• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Why not sue us: What Barclays told an 85-year-old man

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not sue us: What Barclays told an 85-year-old man

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#axzz2JgnGYsu8
    Tags: None

Re: Why not sue us: What Barclays told an 85-year-old man

He needs a decent personal injury lawyer, copies of the CCTV and copies of the door maintenance and fault records.

My 2 year old son had his leg broken on Halloween in a faulty auto door, lets just say the company involved were a hell of a lot more supportive and sympathetic than Barclays have been to this poor gentleman.
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

I wouldn't be phoning some faceless jobsworth to complain..I'd be down that bank,,sandwiches and flask ready,,and I'd haunt those swines till I embarrassed them into a)an apology b)making sure my cart was fixed c)renumeration to help fund a carer for the old lady he cooks for !!! and thats all before I sued them for compensation with trial by Tabloid !!!

Comment

A Barclays spokesman said: ‘We are very concerned to hear of the incident involving Mr Lock that is said to have to occurred at one of our branches.
        ‘We take the welfare of our customers and people using our branches very seriously and this incident is being investigated as a matter of urgency.
        ‘We are not in a position to comment further at this stage.

And they still cannot apologise even when they are commenting on the story. They give the usual spiel "welfare of customers" "investigate urgently" the latter being speak for "we did not know anything about this whatsoever so here is some spiel for you"!!!
        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X