• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

OOPS Cattles ak Welcome Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OOPS Cattles ak Welcome Finance

I've just had a credit file alert saying that my Welcome account has been deleted.

WTF?????????
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

If they are struggling why not get a loan from their sister company, very fair interest rates :tinysmile_twink_t2:

While you are here, you may be interested to know that our sister company, Shopacheck Financial Services, can offer customers cash loans of up to £500.
      • Simple online application
      • Your cash delivered direct to your door at a time that suits you
      • Convenient weekly repayments

254.5% APR Typical

Comment

First Yes Car Credit, now Welcome Car Credit... when are these BOZOS going to realise that their business model of selling cars on credit to people who can't afford it SIMPLY DOESN'T WORK?!?!?!

I mean - it's not rocket science. The business model doesn't generate enough cash to finance cars alone, never mind cars and fraud!!!

Tom
        I will not provide support by Private Message under any circumstances. This is for your protection and mine. Any advice I give is my own opinion and carries no legal weight. Check it before you use it!
        Over £1200 claimed in several actions against several organisations.

Comment

Originally posted by righty View Post
          I don't know if anyone recalls but 2 Xmas's ago a Penalty Charges member was about to lose her home cos Welcome had taken her to court & where about to seek repossession on a secured loan

This woman had repeatedly told Welcome she knew nothing of the debt but they ploughed on regardless. I became involved & through Andrew Leakey of Stephensons we managed to get eviction stopped at the 11rh hour, Xmas eve to be precise. Welcome finally admitted their mistake & removed their charge ..................... some time later a Welcome accounts manager (with it was alleged a drug habit) based in Manchester was convicted of fraud in that he had set up false accounts and directed the funds to himself
          Below may be linked to my above post or it may not who knows

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/20117..._addict_loans_manager_jailed_for_theft/

Comment

Tools have sent you a link to a SECOND one:tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

Read it again righty, its the same one
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Try these

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/...led_for_theft/
                http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/te...name_page.html

Comment

hi this is my first post.

i recently found out that a loan had been taken out in my name with welcome by a employee(and also family member). i reproted this in march of this year and must say that welcome have been shockingly bad in the way it has been handled. i was first told by the manager of the branch that it would take 4 weeks to sort, which i have later been told by a person that the account has been passed onto that this was a lie and there was no way it could be sorted this quick.
                  In just over five months i have had no written comfirmation that the complaint is being investigated and the only contact i have had with the company has been me contacting them to try and find out what is happening.
                  apparently after contacting the person who has dealt with the case it has been cleared but the only way to find that out is to pay to check my credit file, but once again i have not had written comfirmation of this.
                  after checking thought some of the posts and links on here it seems that this sort of thing goes on quite alot within this company.
                  i understand that this sort of thing is not really dealt with on here but any advice would be grately appricated as my partner and myself are starting to get very worried about it and the affect it will have on our chance of getting credit in the future
                  thank you

Comment

Originally posted by righty View Post
                    ..................... some time later a Welcome accounts manager (with it was alleged a drug habit) based in Manchester was convicted of fraud in that he had set up false accounts and directed the funds to himself
                    How very interesting. I have an account on my credit file that should not exist. Reported by Welcome, as it happens. And for which Welcome apparently know nothing about. Hmmm. Coincidence? And I'm just helping a poster on MSE who has a similar issue.
                    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                    Bevon, you NEED to raise this with the CRA's and get hard copy of your credit reports in case this disappears mysteriously. You also need to SAR Welcome.

You also need to consider, based on whatever evidence presents itself, complaining to the police. If this has happened, it is FRAUD, pure and simple. And yes, if it is not sorted, it could be you that suffers as a result.

Doesn't matter that it is a family member involved. They have dropped you right in the mire, and you should not have to live with the consequences. If it was a relative of mine, I'd be hard pushed not to go and visit with a very large blunt instrument. Thank Goodness you are not so silly.
                    Last edited by LuggerBugs; 18th August 2009, 13:43:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    My Blog
                    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X