• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome Finance notice of Liqidation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Finance notice of Liqidation

Been a while since I posted
    Welcome Finance were the reason I joined Legal Beagles. Over the years they have caused much distress.
    When we moved they messed up big time and I did not notice web had a different account no. LB helped me get some PPI back but because the second account no was different I could not establush if there was PPI on this and I was told this account was " irredeemably unenforceable' that did not stop them continuing to hassle me for overdue money, they even tried with two different DCA. Got a letter today to inform me that as from the 16th December they will officially be in liquidation.
    not entirely sure what we should do they are in big debt to a number of people and companies and do not appear to have any assists.
    Don't understand most of of the paperwork!
    KPMG LLP and BDG LLP have been appointed liquidators. Thoughts any one?
    Never give up, Never surrender.
    Tags: None

Should add that the letter invites me to a meeting of creditors. Don't think I wil be accepting that!
    Last edited by dogtired; 7th December 2019, 13:11:PM.
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X