• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Suspected Fraudulent will

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspected Fraudulent will

My Grandmother is now deceased and her estate when through Probate a few years ago however, I believe the will was fraudulent and that my Grandmother was most-likely placed under duress by my Father who inherited the entire estate, competely cutting out my sister and I. The content of the will just does not read correctly, I do not believe the signatures are even genuine.

I am trying to track down my Grandmother's medical records to ascertain if she was ill at the time/date the will was signed, I am also trying to track down the solicitor who, supposedly signed the will.

Is there anything else I need to do?
    Tags: None

Do you have a copy of the will?
    Why were your doubts not raised at the time of probate?

SRA may be able to help?

The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) regulates solicitors in England and Wales. Report a solicitor, check a solicitor's record or learn what to expect from your solicitor. Protecting consumers of legal services

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X