• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI Claims Firm: 07511329552 Who are they?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PPI Claims Firm: 07511329552 Who are they?

Still trying to delete a double post. Sorry people for the mess.

Comment

One thing is for sure:
      These firms are exceedingly annoying!

Both, ICO and MOJ need to get involved, for obvious reasons...

Clearly, this is cold calling as, their so called records, are way off; incorrect.

But then of course, the question has to be posed:
      who sold them the data that enabled the call/txt?.

Comment

Consumers can now make a quick complaint to the ICO here:

Oh dear, there appear to be a prob on the ICO site

Will try to post up again when the ICO has resolved the tech prob
        Last edited by Tools; 25th October 2014, 23:01:PM.

Comment

AC, what can the ICO do in these circumstances?

We don't even know is they are registered with the ICO and have a data controller.

According to the MOJ, when I took up a complaint with them they said that I may have ticked or not ticked as the case maybe the box to receive further information. I know that I am always extremely careful but there was just the one time that I applied on line to Loans.co.uk who it appears had their data stolen, when i did a survey on the cento thread most people had also been in contact with loans.co.uk. So I believe that this is where my data come from.

Neither the ICO or the MOJ did anything about it despite complaining to both.

I will however, bring this up again at our next meeting because I do not believe 90% of the time this is the case and that they are purely cold calling. There might be sosmething under distance selling about this so need to do some more research.

Also, I would ask one of Admin to move this thread to CMC's section where it is easier to monitor if that is OK with you?

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
          Consumers can now make a quick complaint to the ICO here:

Oh dear, there appear to be a prob on the ICO site

Will try to post up again when the ICO has resolved the tech prob
          Last edited by Tools; 25th October 2014, 23:01:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
            AC, what can the ICO do in these circumstances?
            They (ICO) are aware of the problem;
            and that,
            pay as you go mobile phones are being used Re: the sending of txt messages..

Please, click on the link:
            Please tell us about it
            http://www.ico.gov.uk/complaints.aspx

To reiterate, the ICO site appears to be having techy problems at the moment.
            Hopefully, soon to be resolved

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X