• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

is it a scam??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it a scam??

Hello all just to introduce me self.

I'm finding reading posts very informative and helpful, prob like most people I found this site
    as i was looking for answers to my particular problem, I have now solved my problem but it has still got me perplexed.

my 16 year old D started receiving premium texts from short code 88222 with link to adult websites, they come at 2 per day every 3/4th days £30's worth, with no option to STOP message. now after asking the CS (polite word for them) at virgin mobile I got a load of wrong info as how to stop texts was given no help and was told they couldn't Barr number blah blah.... long story short I tracked the company sending the texts and got them to stop, they are Intrugo
    After I emailed them and told them under no circumstances would my D signup and willingly pay for these texts they offered me a compleat and full refund and low and behold they were true to their word £30 paid in full. no questions asked!! not even a copy of my bill as to confirm the amount I wanted back...
    Now I'm thinking what happened there!!!

was i scammed or what? most telecom company's would commit murder than give up money so readily........ answers or opinions please.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X