• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

E2save Redemption Con

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E2save Redemption Con

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member so please accept my sincere apology if I make any mistake.
    I am one of the frustrated customer of E2save. I have purchased contract with them since August 2011 and the cashback deal was for £204 each cashback. So far I have managed to claim three cashback from them with so much hassle.

First cashback - they sent me £126 cheque so I have to call them several times to get the remaining £78 back.

Second cashback - the same as above happened except for this time they sent me £78 cheque and I have to call several times and had to wait 6 to 8 weeks (working weeks meaning exclude saturdays and sundays). After wasting so much time on phone I got the remaining £126 back.

Third cashback - no cheque was received and they had said they issued a cheque which must have got lost in post. so had to wait nearly 3 months to get that resolved after several phone calls.

Fourth cashback - this is my latest one which was sent to them on 7th November 2012 and got text message saying cheque is issued and I should receive it within next 28 days. Its over 50 days since the cheque was posted and no sign of the cheque.

Everytime I speak to customerservice@E2save, they say I have to wait at least 6 to 8 weeks before they can reissue this cheque. This "missing chequest in the post" con is widely spread and I have read it on the MSE forums as well. I believe that the cheque was never sent and they just don't want to pay to the customers hence making this excuses of lost in the post, etc.

Could you please let me know if there is an official authority where I can send my complaints to...? I have all the email conversations and phone calls on my phone bills marked and I want E2save to be aware that customers do pass on their complaints to the official watchdogs.

I really appreciate your help guys.

Many thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X