• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell-Orange-VODAFONE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell-Orange-VODAFONE

After request for payment from Lowell I sent below request. I got the attached response from Lowell. I did not have mobile phone from Orange but T-Mobile and EE and still have these numbers.

I am not sure what my next line of action should be.

Can you assist please?

Formal Request for a copy of the Credit Agreement

With reference to the above agreement, we would be grateful if you would send us a copy of this credit agreement.

We understand that under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (Sections 77−79), we are entitled to receive a legible copy of our credit agreement on request. We enclose a payment of £1.00 which represents the fee payable under the Consumer Credit Act.

We understand a copy of our credit agreement should be supplied within 12 working days.

We look forward to hearing from you.
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

T-Mobile and EE are Orange.
    Orange and T-Mobile are brought to you by EE. We're all part of the same company.
    That letter however says VODAFONE.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2018-11-09 13_30_05-Start.png Views:	1 Size:	96.4 KB ID:	1433374

I would send a SAR to EE for the moment and probably respond to Lowell.

You actually have a court claim from Lowell for this debt or just a letter chasing payment ? ( just as they mention entering an admission )

If this was just an airtime/data contract then the CCA request won't be valid. If there was a separate agreement for purchase of a phone/device then it may do.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Amethyst, thanks for your observation. It did say VODAFONE (my mistake) and I did/have not subscribe to VODAFONE.

It was a court claim which I responded to on 22/10/2018 by acknowledging receipt. It was after that I sent CCA and CPR31.

Lowell's response to my request was the attached letter received today.

What is SAR and why do I send it to EE when it is VODAFONE? Is there a standard letter of response I can send to Lowell?

Comment

I said send the SAR to EE because you said the claim was about a debt with Orange xxx
        This is the Subject Access Request (SAR) Letter to send to VODAFONE

Can you post the Particulars of claim please and where you are at dealing with the claim so far - what date was the claim issued ? have you filed your acknowledgment of service ?
        I responded to on 22/10/2018 by acknowledging receipt.
        ok, so when is the Defence due by ? ( 33 days from issue date )
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Please find attached court Claim form (dated 15/10/2018) and Lowell Solicitor's Notice of Claim Issue (dated 22/10/2018).

My CCA requested was signed for on 29/10/2018.

I suppose the confusion for me is that the court claim form says agreement was with Orange but the new letter (dated 11/11/2018) ref's to Orange as the 'Original Company Name', the body of letter says original creditor is Vodafone.

Attached Files

Comment

Lowell are crap at editing their template letters.

So the claim is for "Orange" as that is what the particulars of claim say.

Therefore send the SAR to EE ( as they are Orange )

Your defence wants to go in around 15 November

Do you recall any debt outstanding / issues with the EE / T-Mobile accounts ?

we can reply to Lowell but a bit of background would help first.
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

I have no debt outstanding issue with EE/T-Mobile accounts. Am still a customer and my payments is up to date.

My reply to Lowell will be to dispute the claim because I never had any mobile account I have defaulted from Orange. Is this good enough as response?

Comment

The attached is my defence acknowledged by court.

I am waiting for EE/T-Mobile response to my SAR.

Thanks.
                Attached Files

Comment

Lowell is suggesting mediation. Please see attached letter. Do I agree to this?

Orange did not provide requested account information (They don't keep Orange bills after 2years) instead advised I fill another form (DSAR) to make same request again. Please see letter from EE. How could I get needed account information to help my case?

I will appreciate any guidance.

Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X