• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

No Bill from E-On just Debt Collector Ringing me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Bill from E-On just Debt Collector Ringing me.

I stayed at a relatives holiday home last summer and when i left the property i rang E-On with my meter readings, they said they would send me the bill..."where do you want it sending " they said...I said do I have to tell you my new address?.."we will always find you in the end " a joking voice said...I told the guy that I am an existing customer and the other address they have for me is now where I am living..." Aww yes, I see your other account with us" said mr E-On guy...So I expected the £240 bill to arrive at my permanent address which E-On supply as well...No bill has ever arrived for this Holiday home place, just my usual home ones.
    Then today I get a phone call from someone enquiring about a bill owed to E-On from the holiday home address,I would not confirm anything other than my name,he asked for my adress and then I hang up...So,E-On have skipped the usual sending a bill process and gone straight to the debt company...no doubt they have sent to the holiday home adress but that is not my problem...or is it?...How can I pay a bill if i have never recieved it?...I have no money to pay the debt and am about to go onto a £1 a month arrears payment plan with stepchange...What should I do when this company rings again? I am disabled and will inform him but other wise i have no wish to deal with them.
    Tags: None

Re: No Bill from E-On just Debt Collector Ringing me.

Funnily enough something similar just happened to me, got fed up with them so changed supplier earlier this year, "final bill" on line but was incorrect, phoned them and was told they would send it by snail mail.
    No sign until today when I phoned them again, rude person virtually called me a lier, put me through to billing a little better but now arranged to pay outstanding by the end of the month appalling customer "service" or should we say "disservice".
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X