• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Virgin media

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin media

On a oomph package including unlimited sim, (E-sim) was sent Esim update, tried to set this up but was cut off no service. Called customer service was told don’t do E-sim anymore, unless I upgrade, was sent SIM card I have a dual sim phone one being E-sim now very inconvenient as other provider does not do E-sim at the moment. Upon receipt of SIM card called again, was upgraded to volt + 02 E-sim pack. The package price quoted by Virgin did not correspond with future payment text information ( £115). I have to pay 02 for providing airtime (£25) the total amount being £140 instead of £80 +25 as quoted. Called customer service and cancelled the volt package + 02 I did not receive text confirmation, so wrote a cancellation of the volt + 02 letter to Virgin Sunderland, obtained from my right to cancel form sent by Virgin which also stated I would go back onto previous package. Received a disconnection text for 1/11/22, I was on the phone for 7 hours (9-30 to 4-30) no outcome, started today at 8-15 spoke to a few people who all wanted to upgrade me, said my contract has expired hence £167 being taken this month. I’ve asked for arbitration on this, nothing doing and ended the chat. I called again, and I am waiting for customer service to give me a breakdown of the £167 once I get through.
    I feel I am being unfairly treated and the extra £60 is a worry for me. Is there anything else I can do?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X