• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Simple procedure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple procedure

Awarded it for breach of contract Sheriff set it at 5150£ officers served papers and no money forthcoming even though client is solvent now we are stuck where do we go from here please ,the client has already has been convicted for fraud and is currently on bail but we want our money back , any advice is welcome
    Tags: None

So you have a court order for payment but are having problems enforcing it?

Comment

I started a thread about this, but had no response, so I am following this thread as I'm about to raise a Simple Procedure against a car leasing company for breach of contract, and hoping the advice will be useful...

Good luck Bobbyblade

Comment

It is unfortunate that you've had no response up until now. Has this progressed anywhere in the intervening months?
        ----- DISCLAIMER -----

I am a former trainee Sheriff Officer who became disillusioned with the Scottish legal system so left the industry. I will offer insights from my first-hand experience, but *I am not a legal professional and you should always seek independent legal advice before acting on anything I say*.

Comment

DANSONPAS is a serial spammer and has been reported.

Comment

Originally posted by Nostrus View Post
            It is unfortunate that you've had no response up until now. Has this progressed anywhere in the intervening months?
            I haven't done anything about this yet (due to personal circumstances and lawyers wasting time) - but I now have only a couple of months to do something about this - can anyone please pitch in?

Comment

As this is about Scottish procedures ScottishSolicitor or sederunt might be able to help

Comment

So more into is needed before anything can be suggested, but if time is of the essence, I would suggest you contact the Officers who served the CFP on your behalf and ask them to pursue it.

Was this against an individual or company?
                ----- DISCLAIMER -----

I am a former trainee Sheriff Officer who became disillusioned with the Scottish legal system so left the industry. I will offer insights from my first-hand experience, but *I am not a legal professional and you should always seek independent legal advice before acting on anything I say*.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X