• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

EBAY SCAM : VW Volkswagen Type 2 Devon camper van | CVP106V Fraud CVP 106V | 11-Apr-1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EBAY SCAM : VW Volkswagen Type 2 Devon camper van | CVP106V Fraud CVP 106V | 11-Apr-1

PLEASE BE #SCAMAWARE - READ THIS -->

If you have found this post it is likely you have been looking at an advert to purchase an item like this. Please check the link for the listing number as although this SPECIFIC LISTING has been reported as a potential scam others may be genuine.

If you have found this post and it has helped prevent you becoming a victim of a scam or has even made you investigate further when researching potential purchases online - please register on the site and let us know.

If in any doubt please READ THIS THREAD and post in the main Scams / Fraud forum.

UKVehicle.com Car Checks

Copied from this (originally posted March 2012)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130665136761

Posted on eBay by cyber-criminals on 11-Apr-15 at 03:39

Reported to eBay by Buster Jack on 11-Apr-15 at 03:50

Total eBay Vehicle Scams after 11 days of April 2015 : 0024

Total to date since April 2013 : 18,712

VALUE OF BUSTED SCAMS SINCE APRIL 2013 : c. £93 million / US$138 million

Daily average over 722 days: £129,000 / US$192,000

(as of 11-APR-15)

Here for sale is my rust free original 1979 vw type 2 camper 2 berth in pacific blue,It was manufactured in 1979 which makes it one of the last T2 to roll off the production line.Being a late bay it benefits from servo brakes and a more powerful engine from standard..Does not sound much but makes a huge difference to the all round performance of the van compared to earlier models.
    I bought this camper as it was one of the most untouched vans I have ever seen, when I took the interior out it was in excellent condition still with original shiney paint .The van was under sealed from new and when I scrapped it of the sills and out riggers it revealed the original shiney white paint.To never of had any replacement parts underneath is pretty rare and stands to show the original solid condition.
    Yes the van has had some new panels fitted which include front panel ,outer sills,one rear corner,lower sliding door skin and thats it.All the panels were fitted properly sealed and wax oiled any other rust was sand blasted and treated not that there was much of it .All the glass ,handles etc were removed then the van was rubbed down treated to a good amount of 2k anti corrosive primer then rubbed down and sprayed with a good few coats of pacific blue 2k acrylic paint which looks great.
    The bumpers and wheels were painted in vw original pastel white to match the roof.
    Any tired window seals were replaced with new ones,the devon pop top is in good condition with no rips or tears and give apples of head room when elevated.
    The interior has had a lot of money spent on having the full width rock and roll bed and cab seats were professionally upholstered which costs £1200 I still have the reciept for this.It has a nice new checkered floor fitted and the other units are in good shape with a hob and grill,the dash is untouched and it still has its original floor mats all in great condition ,it also has a nice panasonic cd player.
    The engine is a 1600 twin port and starts on the button and drives really well with plenty of power the gears select perfectly and change as they should.The brakes are all good just been serviced .
    All in all a great camper van with no rust issues been waxed oiled and unsealed to preserve for years to come has a mot and sure it will sail through it's next one I also have a folder full of reciept and history. also comes with it's original awning.Collection is welcome.
    Thanks for looking .

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X