• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

EBAY SCAM : 1976 Volkswagen devon camper van | MOA851P Fraud MOA 851P | 08-Apr-15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EBAY SCAM : 1976 Volkswagen devon camper van | MOA851P Fraud MOA 851P | 08-Apr-15

PLEASE BE #SCAMAWARE - READ THIS -->

If you have found this post it is likely you have been looking at an advert to purchase an item like this. Please check the link for the listing number as although this SPECIFIC LISTING has been reported as a potential scam others may be genuine.

If you have found this post and it has helped prevent you becoming a victim of a scam or has even made you investigate further when researching potential purchases online - please register on the site and let us know.

If in any doubt please READ THIS THREAD and post in the main Scams / Fraud forum.

05:00
    05:04

Here is Dandy our all time favourite camper van,and we have had a few .We drove it all winter when our modern Renault gave up dandy was there,saying I start first time I won't let you down.
    When it ran out of MOT as planned we took him off the road stripped him down and removed all of his bad panels ,been a panel beater restorer for the past 20 years all work has been carried out properly.and alot of time and effort has gone into the camper.
    So with the interior out ,lights windows and wheels off I got stuck in with all his new panels ,he had a new front panel ,2 new complete wheel arches ,seat belt mounts , both rear arches, 2 rear corners and a battery tray,side door inner and outer ,inner and outer sills both sides .As far as the out side goes if it needed replacing it was ,if it needed repairing it was any rust was sand blasted and treated.Once the panels were fitted they were then filled as they should be.Then they were coated with anti corrosive etch primer then anti corrosive 2k primer then left for a good week to dry properly before spending hours of rubbing down for it's final respray in a pastel yellow on the bottom and L90D pastel white on the top which looks stunning and shines like a pin.
    The under side had already been welded and was pretty good but the inner and outer sills on both sides were quite ruff so we cut them out and replaced with new ones ,any other welding was completed sealed and wax oiled the under side is really good the floor is good and all out riggers are solid and so is the front beam.The mot man did comment on how tidy it looked.
    The brakes have always been really really good,the engine is a 1600 air cooled which pulls well with no flat spots,the steering is beautiful even my wife enjoys driving it.Gears are all good these few things are what makes it so impressive to drive.The van has been lowered 4 inches around and also runs 14" low profiles tyres so sits at a nice height on the road.
    The inside is very tidy it has a clever replacement interior which sleeps 5 with plenty of space it has a 3/4 rock n roll bed,2 hammocks in the poptop and a bed which goes across both buddy seats my 11 year old can lay on this comfortably ,and there is also lots of storage in the cupboards.All cushions are good with new foam .The poptop is in good condition.All in all a beautifully restored camper van fully sealed and wax injected runs drives and stops very nicely looks stunning every one looks rock solid rust free and very loved.It has back seat safety belts, Mot and road tax.
    He is up for sale as I am starting up a new business in with the sale is used once drive away awning ,cooker ,gas bottle,gelert cooker stand with storage compartments and 3 way chest fridge so it's already to go camping.
    Dandy is a top van and wish I could keep him I have been demoted to a T25 for the summer any questions welcome thanks for looking.

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X