• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

It's called journalistic license and we do not mind one bit. Jeff is a great guy to work with and has been instrumental in exposing Richard Howard's dubious practices to a wider audience. As for sleep......we manage the odd hour or two :tinysmile_twink_t2:. Even when we (both Team and other dedicated core members) aren't logged in, there is always something going on in the background to help others, much of which many people don't get to know about.

Without the help & support of lots of people on here, not just the Team, LegalBeagles would not be able to help as many people as it does, so we thank you all.
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Can you send me Jeff's email address? I'm trying to post a comment but I don't see it coming up. Also, I'm a bit concerned that he has copyrighted my photo? I'd like to make sure he's not trying to claim it as his own and that I have the right to use it on my own site.

Comment

Of course you can use it on your own site, it's your photo, I've used it on here too, I really wouldn't worry about it xx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I noticed that Alex, however it is to stop other news agencies using the photo, not you, you have no worries about using the photo.

Jeff's email address appears at the bottom of the story and is jeff.prestridge@mailonsunday.co.uk
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Yeah, but I want everyone to be able to use the photo. It's my photo and I share it freely with everyone.

Comment

It's just something they do as a matter of course. It has no impact on your ownership or ability to use it.

Comment

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...7&postcount=56

Not just here, the Mail, or your blog now.

It's there, public domain, etc...

Comment

Hi all I am up for the court on the 26th May. Am I able to change the date as I am not in the Country, also my wife is due to give birth on the 4th June so honestly this is a bit poorly timed! Well done to Alex for the most recent win. Great news but a real shame that precedent does not apply in the Small Claims court.

Comment

You need to telephone the court and ask about adjourning the case due to your situation, if that isn't possible you could ask them to hear it on paper and submit a skeleton argument and evidences. Have you done your Witness Statement as yet ? That needs to be in on time regardless of whether you get it adjourned.

You may have to apply to adjourn but you must telephone the court tomorrow to check what to do.
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                      You need to telephone the court and ask about adjourning the case due to your situation, if that isn't possible you could ask them to hear it on paper and submit a skeleton argument and evidences. Have you done your Witness Statement as yet ? That needs to be in on time regardless of whether you get it adjourned.

You may have to apply to adjourn but you must telephone the court tomorrow to check what to do.
                      OK will ring them tomorrow. I haven't done a witness statement yet, not sure what to say. Obviously I know the usual but not all my circumstances match the other. Any chance someone could post theirs on my VIP page and I can go from there.

I will ask for an adjournment, or as you mention ask for it to be done on paper. By that point a few others will have won too! Many thanks.

Comment

Happy for the guys to share mine publicly, now I've won and all. I'm sure the LB team can sort that out. I'm supposed to be not thinking about BPS anymore this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by aviduser View Post
                          OK will ring them tomorrow. I haven't done a witness statement yet, not sure what to say. Obviously I know the usual but not all my circumstances match the other. Any chance someone could post theirs on my VIP page and I can go from there.
                          Done.

Comment

Talking of pictures, I think Ame/Sharon came off best in that article

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...1178218015.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by AlexYates View Post
                              Happy for the guys to share mine publicly, now I've won and all. I'm sure the LB team can sort that out. I'm supposed to be not thinking about BPS anymore this weekend.
                              lol, good luck with that xx Hope you're using some of your winnings to get your better half something nice xx
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
                                Talking of pictures, I think Ame/Sharon came off best in that article

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...1178218015.jpg
                                pmsl, thanks, that pics okay as you can see it was blowing a gale and trashing it down, the one in the paper I just look a bit worse for wear.
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X