• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Good luck for tomorrow Alex!!

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Thanks Ivan 😊

Comment

What a surprise?? Do you think that goes against him for not turning up?

Comment

I certainly hope so. At least I'll be able to make my case calmly to the judge without him making his usual ridiculous claims.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexYates View Post
            I certainly hope so. At least I'll be able to make my case calmly to the judge without him making his usual ridiculous claims.
            Good luck x

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck, Alex. Hopefully another beating for BPS :-)

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Good luck Alex :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Stay cool mate and remember that he's in the wrong !!

Comment

...also yesterday I had a conversation with Jeff Prestridge from the Mail on Sunday....he's doing another feature on BPS and what he calls Mr Howard's "Speculative Invoicing" methods....he's of the opinion, as am I too, that his house of cards is about to come tumbling down! Bring it on!!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the support. I'm in the waiting room now. Looks like I have an hour to twiddle my thumbs...

I'll post as soon as I have a result

Comment

Interesting places for people watching....

Good luck we're all behind you xx
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

AlexY won today in court against RH and RH put an appearance in - http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...130#post542130

Just waiting on the details xxxx

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALEX

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I just want to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone on this forum and the LB team in particular.

I had a weaker case than most of you and I was never shy to be open and public. Richard admitted that I'd made myself a target for him.

I'll write a full account on my blog in the next few days, but now I'm going to play football and have a celebratory drink.

I hope this win will be a significant milestone for everyone. Today wasn't just about me, if it was I would have paid up to save the hassle months ago. Today was about everyone of us who has been tricked or deceived by BPS.

Let the floodgates open.

Go get em guys.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X