• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Mandymac are you sure the court claim form he has sent you is the real deal? He seems to have issued proceedings really quickly. Most of us got a fake form off him first to intimidate us into paying . Did he hold a meeting before issuing with his fake associates giving a show of hands 4-1 to take you to court? Has the claim come from the court or from BPS in a white envelope? Amethyst will be able to tell if it is a live claim or his mock claim like he first sent to me. Don't worry I was scared to and almost paid but I am glad I didn't.

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Originally posted by Mandid View Post
      Mandymac are you sure the court claim form he has sent you is the real deal? He seems to have issued proceedings really quickly. Most of us got a fake form off him first to intimidate us into paying . Did he hold a meeting before issuing with his fake associates giving a show of hands 4-1 to take you to court? Has the claim come from the court or from BPS in a white envelope? Amethyst will be able to tell if it is a live claim or his mock claim like he first sent to me. Don't worry I was scared to and almost paid but I am glad I didn't.
      Mandymac isn't the first to get a claim within weeks of visiting the BPS site. It seems that he's stepping up his game and dispensing with the usual per-action 'committee meeting nonsense' and attempting to make hay while the sun is still shining, or not as the case may be.

Comment

It looks like the heat is starting to get to him. The more defending RH has to do the less time he has generating more victims. Taking him back to court to claim costs will tie up more of his time. Is there a plan of action for the defendants to claim costs when they win? I would love to see this fella up against Judge Rinder.

:juge:
        If Knowledge is Power . . . . . . .Then I Could Easily Light an L.E.D

Comment

Thank-you so much for all the advice and support, don't feel quite so isolated with it all.
          Yes the court papers do look official, they've been issued from Northants. They did invite me to take part in a meeting with only one day notice and I was working so couldn't ring them.
          The money claims online has been down all day but I shall keep trying.
          Sorry I don't have the original booking form but I'll send over the first email demanding payment which has a link to my contract. I'll scan the claims form tomorrow and email to you.

Thanks again

Comment

OK will do, is the address now Manchester or has he moved again? Anyone in court this week?

xx

Comment

12 Deer Park Road, London, SW19 3TL is the current registered address.

Queen of Hearts is next one up in court on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Magoo View Post
                OK will do, is the address now Manchester or has he moved again? Anyone in court this week?

xx
                I'm up on Thursday. I'll keep everyone posted. 😊

Comment

Good luck
                  Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                    Hi Kevin and welcome.

Firstly can you clarify the invoice amounts? Their standard charge for their 'services' is £117.60 but they add on separate overdue invoice charges. Does the £128 figure represent these?
                    Hi the £128 is for Appointment Premium service (1day service) although this was never actioned as he quit the online form midway through the application

Comment

Originally posted by smitk2 View Post
                      Hi the £128 is for Appointment Premium service (1day service) although this was never actioned as he quit the online form midway through the application
                      Ok so he's received invoices for 2 amounts - £117 and £128?

Did they send him confirmation that they'd booked him an appointment at the passport office?

What stage are you at with this ie what was the last communication that you had with them?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexYates View Post
                        I'm up on Thursday. I'll keep everyone posted. 
                        Go get em Rocky!

- - - Updated - - -

Any news from Queen of Hearts?

Comment

Originally posted by Maude123 View Post
                          Go get em Rocky!

- - - Updated - - -

Any news from Queen of Hearts?
                          Yes, see her thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
                            Yes, see her thread.
                            Discontinued http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...te-6-May/page2

Comment

Good luck tomorrow, lets hope he turns up this time!!!!!

Comment

He's already told the court he wont!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X