• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Fantastic news. I've received my pack from them now and I'll be going to court in Cambridge in a couple of weeks. Cambridge is only an hour from London on the train so it will be interesting to see if they turn up for mine.

Of the things you said to the judge what seemd to resonate and what didn't?

It sounds like your case was centred around you not actually placing the order, rather than about you being misled by the website. Is that true? I wonder how my defence, that the website is misleading, will compare?

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Originally posted by AlexYates View Post
      Fantastic news. I've received my pack from them now and I'll be going to court in Cambridge in a couple of weeks. Cambridge is only an hour from London on the train so it will be interesting to see if they turn up for mine.

Of the things you said to the judge what seemd to resonate and what didn't?

It sounds like your case was centred around you not actually placing the order, rather than about you being misled by the website. Is that true? I wonder how my defence, that the website is misleading, will compare?
      Yes Koujar's case wasn't about the misleading nature of the site/service but whether he used the service at all.

So you've received BPS's witness statement? Does is address the issues that you raised in yours?

Comment

I've not read it in detail yet (its pretty hefty) but it includes the same letter that is quoted above (with yellow highlights) and is generally all about how I signed up to their services and they delivered them in full etc.

Interestingly, some of their documentation also references that I wished to cancel within 2 hours of me going through their website and before they continued to deliver more services.

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd Passport Scam

Could the point that Sam Harris (a non existent person) presented the meeting be a form of defence ???? Could he be called to appear at each cc hearing ??? Even getting everyone to explain that Sam Harris actually voided everyone's so called contracts after they phoned him to cancel !!!! What about requesting him to appear when returning the court papers ???

Comment

N316(a)

Application for Order That Officer of the Debtor Company Attend Court for Questioning

n316a-eng.pdf (PDF 155KB)

Comment

That would be for a officer of a company that is indebted to statement about ability to pay etc.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thanks for the good advice / help. I've just gotten around to having a look at my moneyclaim ahead of sending you the forms and it appears that a couple of days after I said that I was prepared to challenge the claim the bill for £200 odd quid was paid. Having checked my bank account just to make sure I didn't do it in some drunken stupor, I now know that it certainly wasn't me who paid it. So I guess they must've retracted the claim in the knowledge that they wouldn't get anywhere with it.

Comment

Good luck to the person going tomorrow fingers cross for another win. I am waiting on a hearing date had my local court selected

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    Couple letters to compare...
                    The 2 letters have the same complaint reference numbers? Surely the passport office would prefer to give different complaints unique references?:tongue2:

Comment

Yes good luck to the person with court case tomorrow, I have had my local court allocated but heard nothing since is this common to have a big gap?

Comment

Originally posted by pseudonym View Post
                        Thanks for the good advice / help. I've just gotten around to having a look at my moneyclaim ahead of sending you the forms and it appears that a couple of days after I said that I was prepared to challenge the claim the bill for £200 odd quid was paid. Having checked my bank account just to make sure I didn't do it in some drunken stupor, I now know that it certainly wasn't me who paid it. So I guess they must've retracted the claim in the knowledge that they wouldn't get anywhere with it.
                        Please do a screenshot of the Money Claim Online page and e-mail it to us at admin@legalbeagles.info and mark the subject as 'pseudonym v BPS'.

Comment

Good luck to the person who's up in court today.....I'm up myself this thursday morning and any kind of judgement against BPS would be great for me to be able to use against them too....thanks to everyone for their help and support!!

Comment

Good luck Ivan. If I were you I'd call the court on Wednesday and ask if they have had any notification from the claimant that they are not attending.

Comment

Best of luck to all you righteous people entering the fray against these scammers!

Comment

Any news on how today went? Positive vibes

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X