• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd Passport Scam

So did the judge say why he awarded in your favour ? Or was it just as Richard didn't show his face to evidence anything ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Actually [MENTION=64980]Koujar[/MENTION] do you want a chat on the phone? pm or email me your number and I'll give you a call.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Originally posted by Koujar View Post
        I beat them today and was awarded £95 costs, represented myself. Some of their evidence is downright criminal in my eyes.....
        I'm really pleased for you. As far as we know this is the first concluded contested claim from UK Services & Support and your win will instill a lot of confidence in those facing hearings. Well done.

Comment

i am outtonight (celebrating) lol but it would be good to chat over weekend, this company has got to be stopped !!! how do i e mail you my number direct ????

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

He just needs to lose a few more..... Probably less keen to chuck the claims around. :tongue2:
            Wonder if he will try a different argument at his next performance?

Comment

i am outtonight (celebrating) lol but it would be good to chat over weekend, this company has got to be stopped !!! how do i e mail you my number direct ????
              Hi Koujar

E-mail it to Amethyst at admin@legalbeagles.info

Comment

they had informed the judge that they would not be attending, the judge went on to explain that he had to decide if i was at fault or not, we chatted and i explained different things and produced evidence to the judge to show it could not have been me who had applied even if they had all my details and he agreed with me and awarded me 95 but said I would probably find it hard to collect. will explain more on telephone

Comment

Ok so just to confirm, when did they tell the judge they wouldn't be attending? And do you know what reason they gave?

Comment

not sure when they told judge, but he seemed to think it normal because the claim was only 157 and they had to travel from london to wales

Comment

not sure when they told judge, but he seemed to think it normal because the claim was only 157 and they had to travel from london to wales
                      That's probably because, according to their witness statements, they think Wales is in Northern Ireland hence too far to travel.

Joking aside their tactics appear to be clear: issue proceedings in the knowledge that they have no intention of seeing them through if they are defended.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                        That's probably because, according to their witness statements, they think Wales is in Northern Ireland hence too far to travel.

Joking aside their tactics appear to be clear: issue proceedings in the knowledge that they have no intention of seeing them through if they are defended.
                        If thats repeated a few times then he's scuppered for any defended claims... In which case getting the Mail to rerun the story would highlight this company's impotence to actually enforce their claims.... Having said that, need to see what happens to claims nearer his lair, oops HQ....

Comment

Couple letters to compare...
                          Attached Files
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi

------ better to ask on vip bps thread------
                            crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

lol, ok xx
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Well done. Any advise you can give the rest of us?

Thanks.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X