• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd Passport Scam

Gosh I'm hardly off the phone today Yes give me a call. I'll pm you my number.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Someone else settled due to court papers today

09/05/2014 B0QxxxxD UK Services And Support VS Mr xxxx Settled Out of Court £202.60

That's 24 settled out of court and 132 default judgments now
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

To me it's just more evidence of his scare tactics, no one would willingly pay for fresh air.

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

That is obviously the game plan with all the intimidation and misinformation he puts out.

Comment

Just spotted yer avatr Nibbles, magic lol

Comment

I am NOT setting that as my avatar. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
                I am NOT setting that as my avatar. :lol:
                Thank heavens it's doing my head in already.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                  Someone else settled due to court papers today

09/05/2014 B0QxxxxD UK Services And Support VS Mr xxxx Settled Out of Court £202.60

That's 24 settled out of court and 132 default judgments now
                  If only the authorities would act..... Then the old proceeds of crime act could undo a lot of this

Comment

Originally posted by peterjones View Post
                    Amethyst can you possible give me a call or can I call you I have some very important information that will brighten up your day- trust me it is outstanding!!
                    Now I and no doubt several others are living in possibly false hope that RH has been arrested or some other wonderful news. Come out with it if you can, even in the VIP forum ;-)

Comment

Sadly no, it wasn't that good news and nothing to be jubilant about as yet
                      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Oops sorry, that was mean of me, yes good, no not time to celebrate....yet
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

So the person that settled out of court was it someone you were helping or is Mr HOward boasting about it to scare us into giving up and paying?

Comment

Originally posted by Scammed View Post
                            So the person that settled out of court was it someone you were helping or is Mr HOward boasting about it to scare us into giving up and paying?
                            It was nobody we were helping, just another Howard brag.

Comment

Just someone Mr Howard has added to his online list on his website today, so most likely someone that hasn't found us or seen the story in the Mail or listened to the Radio programme. Some peeps will just settle rather than put themselves through the hassle of dealing with court processes and the stresses attached to that. And that is what he counts on.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

I was nearly one of those to settle as I am unwell and was scheduled to have a big surgery soon, I couldn't do with the stress as I am fighting the NHS as well for an operation they have cut due to costs. I even offered him a very fare payment and he didn't reply ( so much for him wanting to do everything to not go to court ) then I found you guys and found the old fight I used to have and thought no I am not alone it hasn't just happened to me and he needs taking down. People will not know about us and feel confused, stressed and isolated and just want it to go away, they are the people he is preying on. He's a modern day Dick Turpin but doesn't even where a mask he is that braisen!
                                Last edited by Mandid; 3rd March 2015, 19:18:PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X