• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues

Originally posted by kmorrisuk View Post
    Oh didn't notice I did that wrong, I have failed on all angles.
    I'll try not to worry but no promises, I think if I did a blood pressure test atm it would be through the roof. Stupidly after a week of stress at work, this has tipped me over the edge.
    I will phone the passport office first thing in the morning and report back, I can't thank you enough for the help tonight
    Don't beat yourself over it.... It says more about the insidious nature of these clone sites that they lurk waiting to prey on anyone who falls into their grasp....

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      oooo get you and your Valet Parking.....
      Yeah... I have a few perks with my job... Can't be downtrodden and repressed all the time you know!!! :tongue2:

Comment

Except with the other half.......

Comment

Oh didn't notice I did that wrong, I have failed on all angles.
          I'll try not to worry but no promises, I think if I did a blood pressure test atm it would be through the roof. Stupidly after a week of stress at work, this has tipped me over the edge.
          I will phone the passport office first thing in the morning and report back, I can't thank you enough for the help tonight
          I know it is easy to say, but please don't worry. Bullies love it if you worry, and these are nothing more than that, as you will see if you read back through some of the posts. There is a lot going on to help resolve this, and for obvious reasons, not everything can be published or made public, but rest assured, the wheels are turning. :tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Ahh reminds me Polt xx Pm'ing you xx
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I've run a business more than 30 years.... I can tell you this, our friend simply is looking for a way to make a lot of money with little effort... I've met people like this over the years..... He thinks he's hit upon a good wheeze and hence his almost obsessive and aggressive pursuit of anyone who dares not pay him..... Rather than trade fair my friend your trying to stamp on others to further your aims... Go back to the bouncy castles!:tongue2:

Comment

when i go into the contact card the number is down as Passport if i scan it through sophos it comes back as 92380880 which is wrong surely?
                Its just not got the area code. The guy behind BPS also runs a telecoms con company it seems.
                crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

[MENTION=61943]kmorrisuk[/MENTION] - On the emails there was this '' Confirmation of your HiPay wallet account creation following a payment. '' - You didn't make any payment online did you or enter your card details at all ? I can't get that HiPay file to open as it's in _eml format - can you see it okay on your emails?
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hey, you're not alone! But the people on this site area very helpful. Hang on in there

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                      @kmorrisuk - On the emails there was this '' Confirmation of your HiPay wallet account creation following a payment. '' - You didn't make any payment online did you or enter your card details at all ? I can't get that HiPay file to open as it's in _eml format - can you see it okay on your emails?
                      I think that came in after I clicked the link in email Urgent Regarding Your Appointment
                      I didn't enter any details, link in email times 10.50 still works to take you to payment site

Forwarded email rather than attached that may work?
                      Last edited by kmorrisuk; 14th February 2015, 20:23:PM. Reason: Adding missed sentence

Comment

Ahh good, that came through fine thank you xx
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Brilliant, I'll keep you update you in the morning

Comment

Hiya guys. New to the forums. i feel everybody's plight here. I have also fallen victim to this site. I brushed all previous correspondence from them aside. I just assumed they were trying to bully me into paying them money for a service they didn't provide. But yesterday i received an N1CPC claim form claiming £202.60. I know its of little consequence to them, but I have Dislexia and Dispraxia, all i wanted to do was renew my passport and now i feel as if i have been well and truly scuppered.

They wrote in the 'Particulars of claim'

"We provided Daniel Xxxxxx with a package which included booking an appointment at the Liverpool Passport Office for may 24, 2014 along with a range of other services. Our website and contract make it clear that we are not the passport office and that they are not paying for the passport fee throughour company. The defendants contract includes their signature, computers ip address: XX.XX.XX.XXX and them stating I have read, understood and agree to your terms. It was also agreedthe 14 days cooling off . cancallation period would be waived invoice and contract at" XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. The defendant guarenteed to pay within 72 hours but has failed to pay to date. We have done all we can to settle the matter without the need of courts but now see this as the only means of of securing money we are legally entitled to. Agreed overdue invoice i will provide the defendant with separate detailed detailed particulars within 14 days after service of the claim form."

Any advice would be gratly appreciated.

Comment

Hi Dan, a couple of questions:

Did you attend the appointment they claimed they arranged for you?

Do you have the previous correspondence that you had from them?

Comment

Hi and welcome,
                                As you can see you are not the only one caught out.
                                Please could you get together all the stuff regarding this and email it to

admin@legalbeagles.info

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X