• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues

Emailed (thanks for this) - I feel somewhat stupid and backed into a corner atm can't believe it

Comment

excellent

( sorry was excellenting and smileying at post before the 'backed into corner' post )
      Last edited by Amethyst; 14th February 2015, 19:36:PM.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Just don't email or text or call them, they add charges for everything xxx

Let me have a look at the docs.

Give me ten and DON'T PANIC xxxxxxxxx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Okay, there's nothing you can do until tomorrow - just don't reply to any texts/emails etc they might send you.

Tomorrow after 9.30am ring the passport office with the appointment number and tell them you want to cancel the appointment and ask them if it is in your name, and can they email you confirmation that the appointment was / wasn't booked in your name. ( you can also make your actual appointment if you still want one at the same time )

ACTUAL Passport number is 0300 222 0000

What made you realise it wasn't the actual Passport Office ?
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thanks - I don't know what made me think it but it became more apparent when I went to cancel and they started throwing around the fee's

Comment

Just got this text
              Dear XXXX, We are glad you recieved our letter. You 8 digit booking reference number is XXXXX for your Durham Passport Office Appointment

Comment

Should I block their number to stop the texts?

Comment

Originally posted by kmorrisuk View Post
                  Send them a bill for wasting your time...... :tongue2:

Comment

That'll be because I just viewed the signedcontract page I suspect - it;s an automatic text.

They haven't CHECKED your application for errors and ommissions as you typed your postcode in wrong ( used a % instead of a 5 ) and it's still there on the contract Not that any of the rest of it is valid, but they definately have not performed that part of their ''service''.

Thanks for sending over the emails, useful to see exactly what they send as most peeps on here went through this bit months ago and have deleted emails etc.

We'll have to see what the HMPO say tomorrow. This firm are being looked into from all angles at the moment, so try not to worry.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Just got this text
                      Dear XXXX, We are glad you recieved our letter. You 8 digit booking reference number is XXXXX for your Durham Passport Office Appointment
                      actually what number is that text from ?
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Lets face it... Charging a hundred quid for picking up the phone and booking an appointment.... Valet Parking is steep in some fancy areas of Denver and even they don't charge that!
                        :tongue2:

Comment

oooo get you and your Valet Parking.....
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

There isn't much point they have a hundred different numbers, just store them (in case we need them later) and ignore them.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Oh didn't notice I did that wrong, I have failed on all angles.
                              I'll try not to worry but no promises, I think if I did a blood pressure test atm it would be through the roof. Stupidly after a week of stress at work, this has tipped me over the edge.
                              I will phone the passport office first thing in the morning and report back, I can't thank you enough for the help tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                                actually what number is that text from ?
                                when i go into the contact card the number is down as Passport if i scan it through sophos it comes back as 92380880 which is wrong surely?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X