• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues

This is a breach of the Data Protection Act. Mr Pissport Services had to right to acquire your personal data. You were misled into handing over your info in the first place. That if you get to court can be legitimately hammered at. Also this is 'ambush selling' Plus has the so called 'vendor' of his services actually produced any evidence of the 'work' performed to date? Stand your ground, in my experience Judge's (and Sherifs) are nobody's fools....:tongue2:

Comment

Avid - you have sent it to the defendants@ccbc etc haven't you, not BPS ? (just checking) I've started you a thread in VIP for your claim xx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Oh and Mr Harris-ment... If you are reading this... Mark my words well. You can put on one of your super spiv sharp suits and go down to the court and try and sweet talk a judge into believing your claim is just and valid. BUT there's a saying from where I come from... You can't polish a turd.... You will be seen through by a court, and you will be sent back from where you came! :tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Originally posted by aviduser View Post
          Oh hang on

I am to tick the box saying NO to mediation? I am not totally sure I received the N180 I have the "directions questionnaire" and I ticked yes to mediation and scanned and sent it to email address. Have I dun goofed?

Also there are SIX of us all with court cases that is insane. From what I read online people who actually paid were then refunded by their credit card companies! I really don't want a CCJ against me as I want to get a mortgage this year. At the same time I think its gone too far to pay up to these tw@ts. At least I feel better there are six people in the same boat.
          You can get the CCJ removed if you pay within the month if the judge does go in their favour. My worry is the BPS are so tinpot and vindictive that they would be awkward at providing receipt you have settled with them in order for us to do this. One would hope our bank or card statements would suffice for the ccj to be struck off if it came to it. Amethyst is there anybody at the court system we could contact to clarify if this became the situation. I think knowing where we would stand would give us courage to fight our cases if we definitely knew we can get the ccj's taken off without the co-operation of BPS if that makes sense. It seems we are mainly good honest law abiding citizens with clean credit history's who as somebody has said got "ambushed" on line, a new age Trojan horse by these parasites.

Comment

I posted about this recently ... will see if I can locate it.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Who made this site, it's a pain in the bum trying to find stuff .... lol

Right... I KNOW that you can tell the court that you have paid and give them the evidence of payment to show it has been paid within 28 days and its removed from the register, but just trying to find something authoritative to put your mind at rest.

So

The Register of Judgments, Orders and Fines Regulations 2005

Cancellation or endorsement of entries relating to judgments of the High Court or a county court

11.—(1) This regulation applies where an entry in the Register is one to which regulation 8(1)(a) applies (judgments entered in the High Court or a county court).

(2) Where it comes to the attention of the appropriate officer that—

(a)the debt to which the entry relates has been satisfied one month or less from the date of the judgment; or

(b)the judgment to which the entry relates has been set aside or reversed,

that officer shall send a request to the Registrar to cancel the entry.

Here's a bit from the Register of Judgemnts ( TrustOnline)

From 6th April 2006 when the court are provided with evidence that a judgment debt has been paid in full, that court should notify us to amend the register.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

It's not going to come to a CCJ.... Look for that to occur the following MUST be accepted by a Judge. a) You entered into a contract with pisspot services... b) pisspot services performed whatever service pisspot was supposed to perform and c) You didn't pay the due consideration to pisspot services
                Point a) Any supposed contract was created by stealth/deceit. You were deliberately led to believe in some way you were dealing with a government body (although the wording denies government accreditation, the passport festooned deliberately cluttered homepage ensured you couldn't spot that), so deceit it was. Point b) Has pisspot performed any services???? I suppose if being harassed and threatened was the services you were looking for then they have done it to a tee.. And c) As you thought you were dealing with a government body at no point could you have been in a position to make a consideration to an unknown, third party...

Comment

''It is agreed that the only recognized
                  cancellation method is calling our Cancellation Helpline on 02036000145 and
                  entering your 5 digit cancellation code/applicant ID. You agree that requests to
                  cancel via email, text message or calling our main helpline numbers are not
                  accepted. If work has not yet begun the agreement can be cancelled paying a £20
                  fee.''

Some terms from a ''contract'' signed beginning of June 2014

may help
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

''Contracts'' signed up to end of December 2013 didn't have any tick boxes at the end, only a signature box.

I'll make a mini data base of them - mostly these will be ones that were paid at the time so they have had no reason to go back and amend them.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi All

I just came across your site and sadly I made this same mistake with the passport site today. I have ready through the posts on here (there is a lot of information). I am the same as most, I went through online submitted (but didn't give payment details) and now have had emails asking for money. I emailed them to cancel and they knocked off £14.25 (didn't have 30 minute consultation) so I only owe now £83.75 + VAT.

I'll be honest I am a little worried by it all and I know the information is throughout this thread but what I have picked up is people haven't paid it and are fighting this, could someone advise what I should do next. I just want to make sure I don't do something else stupid :tinysmile_cry_t: . I have kept all their emails

Comment

Did you only visit the site today to try and book an appointment with HMPO ?

Did they book you an appointment with HMPO ?

( Yes the thread has gotten a little bit long sorry xx)
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thanks for the super fast reply
                          Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          Did you only visit the site today to try and book an appointment with HMPO ? Yes

Did they book you an appointment with HMPO ? I have an email to say I did (Still have all the emails)

( Yes the thread has gotten a little bit long sorry xx)

Comment

Ahh HMPO is closed now ( open to 5.30 on Saturdays) so can't rign them to check if an appt was booked for YOU in YOUR NAME.

When did you realise you weren't on the official GOV website and what reason did you give them for cancelling, and how long after you filled in the form was it ?

Did they send you a copy of the contract you signed as a paste in an email or in an attachment to an email ? or just a link to signedcontract.org.uk etc ?
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Can you fwd me the emails you have so far - admin@legalbeagles.info please. xx
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

First email after completing 14/02/2015 10:50
                                Email to confirm booking 14/02/2015 13:19 (Was out shopping at this time so didn't open till 14/02/2015 14:20
                                Realised then 14/02/2015 14:25 - emailed to say can I cancel this please not required
                                They emailed back 14/02/2015 15:02 with the reduced fee

No emails have attachments on them just link to that signed contracts

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X