• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues

We're sorting things slowly, They've changed their pretend website standards agency quote so it doesn't sound like Stella Creasy said it , can't imagine why they felt they had to do that

They are still saying that Alexander Luke Boniface is the Shadow Minister for Consumer Affairs though, not sure why he'd be a Shadow Minister in his own party, but there we are.

Attached Files
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd Passport Scam

Hi everyone.
      I would like to say that I have fallen victim to this scam and no one is there to help. Reported it to the Police, Local MP, Trading Standards and HM Passport Office. As a highly experienced web designer I would say that using the words British Passport Services in a domain name would be classed as passing off- yet they seem to be trading within the law....somehow. I contacted the domain registrars Nominet and they refuse to act also YET if you purchase a domain name with a company name embedded such as asda or sainsburys I guarantee you will be hit instantly with litigation. So why is it these companies can trade- the answer is simple, they are ripping off hard working ordinary people who do not have the muscle or know how to fight back. It's a case of taking candy from a baby! We as individual hard working people need to group together and fight these people back! Together we are mighty and alone we are defeated so instead of just talking how about we act. I am a web designer with plenty of muscle in the online world and I am willing to dedicate my time to bring scammers down and make life better for all of us. The government needs to realise that online shopping brings in millions of pounds in taxes and the more people scammed online the more they will turn off their computer screens- BTW I have written to 10 Downing Street today and my local MP- WE NEED CHANGE AND WE NEED IT NOW!

Comment

done!

Comment

To all of the new victims of BPS - Please sign and share with as many people as possible the Change.org petition that I have started. The more names the merrier. Thanks to the BPS member who signed, your tipped it over the first hundred. Excellent work.

http://chn.ge/1zuv6Be

Comment

Hi Peter, and welcome. Action is being taken ( just so you don't think we're all sitting about whining without actually doing anything) Good to hear you have written to your MP.

If you want to use your webby skills how about setting up a website to overtake BPS in the rankings but that points people to the HMPO official services.... ( depends how good you are at the SEO stuff I guess lol - we had a go but don't have a separate server to put it on (or any real time to do it ) - www.urgent-passport-services.co.uk )
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

What a great idea Amethyst. I just visited your site, and will do that as often as I can (if it helps put it up the seo trail!).

Comment

Originally posted by peterjones View Post
                Hi everyone.
                I would like to say that I have fallen victim to this scam and no one is there to help. Reported it to the Police, Local MP, Trading Standards and HM Passport Office. As a highly experienced web designer I would say that using the words British Passport Services in a domain name would be classed as passing off- yet they seem to be trading within the law....somehow. I contacted the domain registrars Nominet and they refuse to act also YET if you purchase a domain name with a company name embedded such as asda or sainsburys I guarantee you will be hit instantly with litigation. So why is it these companies can trade- the answer is simple, they are ripping off hard working ordinary people who do not have the muscle or know how to fight back. It's a case of taking candy from a baby! We as individual hard working people need to group together and fight these people back! Together we are mighty and alone we are defeated so instead of just talking how about we act. I am a web designer with plenty of muscle in the online world and I am willing to dedicate my time to bring scammers down and make life better for all of us. The government needs to realise that online shopping brings in millions of pounds in taxes and the more people scammed online the more they will turn off their computer screens- BTW I have written to 10 Downing Street today and my local MP- WE NEED CHANGE AND WE NEED IT NOW!
                Actually Peter - apologies - have you had a court claim/threats etc from them or did you pay upfront ?
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Poltergeist View Post
                  What a great idea Amethyst. I just visited your site, and will do that as often as I can (if it helps put it up the seo trail!).
                  Thanks you Click on this one a couple times too if you like http://www.ehic.uk/
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    We're sorting things slowly, They've changed their pretend website standards agency quote so it doesn't sound like Stella Creasy said it , can't imagine why they felt they had to do that

They are still saying that Alexander Luke Boniface is the Shadow Minister for Consumer Affairs though, not sure why he'd be a Shadow Minister in his own party, but there we are.

I'm not actually sure that (unless you are in direct opposition to the Coalition) you are allowed to officially / politically call yourself a shadow anything. And like most things on the internet, just going back and changing it now, doesn't stop the wrongdoing in the first place. Oh dear, what a shame so many of us have the evidence to prove it.

Comment

Thanks you Click on this one a couple times too if you like http://www.ehic.uk/
                      More than happy to oblige.

Comment

Great Idea- I am going to buy a domain name similar to theirs and get it so far up the search engines it will hit them hard- BTW I am ex Google and very good at what I do- watch this space!!!!

Comment

Go for your life xx (bump us up a bit while you're at it lol )

BPS are now accepting payments in installment....
                          Attached Files
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Actually Peter - apologies - have you had a court claim/threats etc from them or did you pay upfront ?
                            Hi, I paid upfront.

Comment

I dont understand this company.

Comment

Go for your life xx (bump us up a bit while you're at it lol )

BPS are now accepting payments in installment....
                                So my prediction has come true, BPS are entering the loan shark arena too. Nice! but not in the slightest surprising!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X