• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd Passport Copycat Website issues

I'm intrigued, Poltergeist. Assuming the threat level has been raised? Time to involve the police, maybe...

Comment

No not at all. It's just some things I don't want them to know about, so keeping it private. If it helps, it has little bearing on anyone else.

Comment

Ok. Just concerned Master Howard was threatening to display his kickboxing skills...;-)

Comment

Not sure he's brave enough to even reply to an email himself......

Comment

Or answer the telephone, as I tried quite a few times when this first happened to me.

Comment

The idea of a young and naive student in a foreign country being on the receiving end of this abuse is upsetting.

It occurs to me these guys have a self healing business model, run until they're proved by someone to be illegal then slightly change just that thing and redouble the efforts to cash in, using spot selected parts of the case to scare people. They're utterly reprehensible.

Probably this might be a contributing factor as to why I haven't got half a million quid to lend someone on a whim.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandid View Post
                Just looked through my pre-court action court form and they have put a copy of the contract in with it which would mean I only received a copy of it in durable form 16 days after I signed the contract online. Surely the courts would throw this out?
                [MENTION=61158]Mandid[/MENTION] Would you be able to email me a copy of the pre-action court form and copy of the contract please - admin@legalbeagles.info - redact your personal info if you are able.

I would be a big help.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Amethyst, I have just sent you another email they posted to me. Wow, I am popular today! :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Letter drafted with solicitor's help is en route to Scam Central. No communications since the '6pm payment deadline' last week...

Comment

Good to hear, let us know how it goes. I'd like to see their views if you don't mind ( email or pm me).

Just to confirm, as I said I would, we do now have a verified genuine court claim (not avidusers - still waiting on that while he's on holiday).
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I spoke to ASA about the status of their adjudication against UK Services & Support Ltd ( http://asa.org.uk/Rulings/Adjudicati...x#.VMtr5WByZnx) who confirmed that the complainant had requested an independent review which is currently in progress.

I read out the statement that appears on the British Passport Services website that:

the adjudication.....was entered in error by the government agency (which the agency has publicly admitted) and that our website was and still is advertised in line with all advertising codes and in line with the CAP code therefore not in breach of any advertising Code of Conduct and so could not be considered misleading.
                        to which the ASA said was ''not really honest'' and that any adjudication stands until the independent reviewer has completed his review, made his recommendation and is accepted by ASA.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          @Mandid Would you be able to email me a copy of the pre-action court form and copy of the contract please - admin@legalbeagles.info - redact your personal info if you are able.

I would be a big help.
                          All I can do at as today is screen shot it on this stupid mini iPad that got me in this mess and iMessage it to hubby to see if he can email it you. He is out of the country until tomorrow night. I am not very technical sorry. I have heard nothing since and my deadline they said is this Monday 2nd Feb they have gone very quiet haven't you Sam Harris, Charles Mercer, Amanda Kirkman & Richard Howard.
                          Last edited by Tools; 30th January 2015, 14:34:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandid View Post
                            All I can do at as today is screen shot it on this stupid mini iPad that got me in this mess and iMessage it to hubby to see if he can email it you. He is out of the country until tomorrow night. I am not very technical sorry. I have heard nothing since and my deadline they said is this Monday 2nd Feb they have gone very quiet haven't you Sam Harris, Charles Mercer, Amanda Kirkman & Richard Howard.
                            Amethyst says screenshot is fine and thank you
                            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                              Amethyst says screenshot is fine and thank you
                              I have just sent two images hopefully they will be big enough to view, let me know if they don't arrive.

Comment

Got them and they are perfect, thank you.

I can tell you now the actual court claim contains nothing like that wording on it. (I'll post up the real one later on )
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X