• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Gumtree Car Scam - Currently Active - October 3rd - Assistance Required

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gumtree Car Scam - Currently Active - October 3rd - Assistance Required

Or this one?
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

No problem it seems that number has been used for quite a few scams, thank you for passing it on. If you spot any more then please come back and let us know so we can warn others
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

the one i was looking at was this one

Comment

The original is for sale here http://motors.friday-ad.co.uk/biller...cato-YI4379005

Comment

They have used that one in several scam postings

Comment

I'm up an running with some baiting gmail addresses, male and female - can you please email me the latest list of vehicle scams so I can try and flush out some accounts for you to close (the list on the forum are all removed from gumtree so assumed already rumbled)

Comment

There's this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271669614433

Comment

OK np, I am actively looking to buy another vehicle, if I come across anything suspect I will post it here

Comment

And if you want us to check the ad 1st before you buy let us know and we will see if there is anything obviously suss.

I would recommend you take a look through all of our advice here http://legalbeagles.info/scamaccounts/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                      And if you want us to check the ad 1st before you buy let us know and we will see if there is anything obviously suss.

I would recommend you take a look through all of our advice here http://legalbeagles.info/scamaccounts/index.html
                      I appreciate that

Thankyou

Comment

Robert Park is a new scam for a caravan

Comment

Ahhh, it was you who sent me those emails lol

Comment

I'm about to get his a/c details for £4200 PayPal secure transaction... His email is as below - funny enough he's in Scotland due to work commitments..

Robert Park
                            parkrobert62@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ferg View Post
                              I'm about to get his a/c details for £4200 PayPal secure transaction... His email is as below - funny enough he's in Scotland due to work commitments..

Robert Park
                              parkrobert62@gmail.com
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Here's the ac details - Barclays - will try to get a second account from them!

Item Title - ADRIA ALTEA 542DT 6 BERTH LIGHTWEIGHT TOURING CARAVAN WITH MOVER AND AWNING
                                Item Number - 221606188977
                                Item Price - £4,200.00

PayPal representative Bank account* : Payment details:
                                Bank Name: Barclays
                                Account number: 73497984
                                Sort code: 20-98-74
                                Beneficiary Name: E. P

*Bacs, CHAPS and Faster Payments are accepted.
                                Invoice#: 121-6124
                                Subtotal: £4,200.00
                                Shipping(Free): £0.00

Deposit: £0.00

Total: £4,200.00

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X